Friendship SMS Collection 351-400






351
Deepavali is Light ful!Sankranthi issweet ful! Holi iscolour ful! Love is beautiful! Friendship is powerful..
352
Love is a DEBIT CARD Life is a CREDIT CARD Wife is a VISA CARD Lover is a ATM CARD But,FRNDSHIP is WARANTY CARD Keep it safe dear
353
No one in this world is rich enough to buy his own childhood..however..Friends help to recreate those moments from time to time at no cost…
354
Sweet Sa Waqt dekh kar,Apne Sweet Se frend ki,Sweet Si Yaad aayi,To socha k 1 Sweet Sa SMS kardu taki humari Sweet frnshp me thodi Sweetness aur badh jae
355
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains, as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits, as long as we have f'shp each day is nvr a waste.
356
To lead a life,1 needs:-brain,intelligence,ability,talents,character,etci'm proud of u my frnd that u manage without any of them.
357
Sum relations nvr demand personal presence as its d confidence in d relation whch makes u aware dat whn u need,d person wud b nxt 2 u!!
358
Words cant xpress wat i feel 4 u. Itz also difficult 4 me 2 prove. But i know my heart is true. Wen i say i m lucky 2 hav a frnd like u
359
Todays Special Lunch 4 U.. In The Hotel Of My Heart.. A Boul Of dosti.. A Spoon Of Care.. In The Pot Of Happiness & Dish Being Our FRIENDSHIP..Dont miss..--
360
Aap DOSTI ka wo DAAG ho..Jise hum TIDE se dho nhi sakte RIN se saf nhi kr skte SURF se mita nhi sakteKyun ki,'Kuch DaaG Achhe Hote he!'
361
The best feeling in world: When you think that your friend forgot you & suddenly you receive a SmS from your friend saying"I am missing you so much".
362
Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person because you neither have to weigh your thoughts nor measure ur words!
363
Sweet fruits r easy to eat.Sweet words r easy to say.But sweet friends are hard to find… My Goodness….,Hw did u find me
364
Maa baap aake bahut roye akele mein ; mitti k khilaune bhi saste nahi thee mele mein.
365
Always smile,"Hanso!Jiyo!Muskurao!Kya pata....Kal.....Hum se panga ho....Aur.....Daant Rahe Na RahE...!! JOIN KAIZ 9980199801Ad:Graduates required for MNC. Location Bangalore. Call/SMS 9880726334
366
1 day i'll die & go out of ur life 4ever,then plz buy some nice & beautiful flowers 4 my grave from the money which u r saving by not sending me msgs..
367
A Special Lunch 4 U.. In The Hotel Of My Heart.. A Boul Of Love.. A Spoon Of Care.. In The Pot Of Happiness & Dish Being Our FRIENDSHIP
368
True people never go out from our life easily! But, wen it happens, Dey'll comback at right time witout expectation.
369
Love & friendship r blind, hard to find, difficult to get & impossible to forget. For some it's an episode in life & for some it is the entire story of life.
370
Friendships May Be Like The Seasons, Blowing Hot And Cold, Ever-Changing, But Always Needed Whatever The Weather
371
In this beautiful world,Many frnds I make.Many hands I shake. But best of them are very few, one of them is U..
372
R e m e m b e r that ther wil always b s o m e o n e who remembrs u evryday with or without UR msgs! thats me. (-_-)
373
When u feel empty, sad & all alone,just dont 4get thatthere will alwys betwo gud personswho will neverleave u"G0D" Up there,&"ME" down here.
374
When u rise up, ur friends know who u r!When u fall down, u know who ur friends ARE
375
A friend gives support, a good friend gives protection, a best friend gives life. But a real friend gives full of his care and affection..
376
When u count ur Close Frnds u may not count me.! But when u really need a true Frnd just Start Frm me..
377
Jab rat ko yad unki ati hai,sitaron me unki tasvir nazar ati hai,Khojti hai nigahe us pyare shaks ko,yaad mein jiski subah ho jati hai...
378
A special friend is just like a rare flower,it doesn't bloom everywhere,but wherever it does, it brings a smile... everytime .
379
Set a place for me in ur heart & not in ur cel. Bcoz the cell's memory can be easily erased but the heart of a good friend saves forever & remember always..
380
SWEET raho Cadubary ki tarah FRESH raho close-up ki tarah TENSION Free raho child ki tarah Lekin hamare saath raho BEST FRIEND KI tarah
381
As precious as u r to me,As precious no one can ever be,I know frnds r hard to choose,But u r a friend I never want to lose
382
In a Pot,There were 10 Fishes,One died,and the Water Level increased-how?how?how?Think???With the tears of 9 fishes.Thats RELATIONSHIP
383
When I mix rice in milk I call it kheer.When I mix vinegar in milk I call it paneer..When I mix a person like you in my life ..I call it My "Takhdeer"
384
Frnds r like FILMS some r musical some r romantic some r adventurous some r comic some r tragic Bt very few r BOX OFFICE HITS lke ME...
385
A frnd like U is a sweet gift, an emotional lift,a heart healer,a mood chiller,a gem so rare,an answered prayer,a happy mate..& offcourse for me a lucky fate..
386
Ppl say its difficult 2 get Gud frnds Naturally Bcoz D kool ones lik ME r alrdy URS! & of course D Gr8 ones like U r alrdy MINE!
387
A strong Bonding doesnt need daily msgs doesnt always need calls As long as love lives in heart True frndshp never departs.
388
Keep me as a friend I will keep in my heart lock it up & throw the key that no one take you away from me.
389
:Friendship is a Give & Take relationship.I hope U agree with this.So, gimme a treat andtake me to a movie.. So simple.
390
L I F E is wonderful.when shared with someone like.Y thanks forO being myU lovelyF R I E N D !Hope this continues.
391
Wen d heart is brokn n tide is low,wen its hard 2 find a place 2 go,a word wit a frnd wil set u free.Those words can b urs n frnd can b ME..
392
Best Friends r like beautiful street lamps...They may not make the distance shorter,but they light up your path & make the journey easier.
393
A gud heart & gud nature r 2 difrnt things.A gud heart cn win many relationships but a gud nature cn win n sustain life-long relationship!
394
The feeling of friendship starts from the eyes.If u try to close ur eyes Friendship turns into a drop of tear & remains in ur heart 4ever.
395
The best things in life can never be kept; They must be given away. A Smile A Kiss and Love.. *Thank u all 4 great support.
396
It began as all fires do A spark soon ignitd into a blaze of warmth & colouful deligh Tu held my hand becme my frnd & nw my future is bright
397
Smile is a Book, I give YOU Library;IF Care is a sim, I give YOU talktime;IF Love is Bike, I give YOU Petrol;IF Frndship is Life, I give YOU My Self.
398
Life is just like a cloud.We are moving without end.Nothing stays with us. What remains with us are memories of good times spent with our beloved ones.
399
Evn if ur SMS is nt cumin,I think ur Sndin bt its UndelivrdEvn if ur nt cAllin I think ur Tryin bt my ntwrk is BUSYBcz trust is ImportAnt in FrndSh
400
Wrong or wright, Iam very straight. Milk is white. Stars r bright. Everest is height. U & ME can fight but our Friendship is Tight

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.