Friendship SMS Collection 301-350






301
Friendship is just like Watching a filim. From starting up to climax, it should be in a   stylish way. Take care friend.
302
Once u miss, u can't join, that is love...Once u join, u can't miss, that is friendship...Keep in touch always.
303
A Nice Frnd is an extension of 1's ownself. Without whom we r incomplete.So take care of urself bcoz i don't want 2 lose a part of myself.
304
Life is funny n twisted,somtime u laugh,somtime u cry,But as long as im ur frnd,i'll alwys b on ur chekss as a smile rather den a tear in ur eye..
305
U r my sweet friend hona,I dont want U 2 khona,I want a place in Ur heart & amp;kona,Otherwise I will start rona.
306
Mere Sugar se mithe.. Milk se gore.. Aasman se unche.. Pataal se gehre.. Barf se   thhande.. Aag se garam, AurSabse "BESHARAM" dost Kabhi to msg kiya kar..
307
Care is 1 main ingredient tht keeps closeness alive despite distance & schedule. Since I can't always c u, let my care b with u 4ever & ever
308
Life is nt hard,nt alwys fun.Nite brings dark &mornin brings sun.Wen life seems tough&nobody seems 2 care Dilse yaad karna,I wil b dere
309
Dosti is smthing dat no one can hate.Dosti is a passion v can nvr rate.Dosti can hapn any time early or late.Dosti is only medicine widout expiry date
310
"I say & U listen" is a good friendship."U say & I listen" is a better friendship."I dont say & U understand" is the best friendship.
311
Sometimes in life v think we dnt need anyone,But sometimes we dnt hve anyone when we need someone,So, hold good people around n never let ur friends go...!!
312
Friendship... is not something u learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, u really haven't learned anything...
313
Tere Dil Diyan Yaara Tu Jaane, Mere Dil Vich Dhadkan Tere Hai, Tu Jinna Chir Mainu Pyar Karen, Mainu Onni Umar Bathari Hai
314
FriendshipIs A Gift,That Is Fair In All Thingz.It Roots From One's Heart&Involves MemoriesThat Stay NotFor A WhileButFor A Lifetime.
315
Feel a friend like me.Feel a company wit me. Everyday everytime & Every moment i am wit u.To share ur feelings..Thats the real care of a FRIEND.
316
Best 'stand' is under'stand', best 'age' is colle'age', best work is smart 'work', best 'day' is to'day' and best 'end' is fri'end', thats uuuuu....
317
Friend means no asking Friend means no reasoning Friend means just believing & Friend is tat who never believes in last 3 alphabets of FRIEND.
318
True relation is,wen u had a huge fight,decidng2 break al relatns,But den decide2 put aside al ur egos,hold hands again n say"I Need u yar
319
Friendship is the heaviest coin in the international bank of love & with ur frndshp i'm the Richest person on earth.So keep me rich 4ever.
320
Days passes by leaving beautiful memories. Words remains in the form of stories.But, relationship always remains in the heart like heart beat.
321
Only a lovable Person can feel ur silent pain N wil hold ur hand til U bcom strong again. So dont lose them. U'l never b able 2 find them in life again..
322
My Relationship..With U is Like Sugarcane!!Break It,Crush It,Squeeze It,EvenBeat   & Grind It,But AlwaysU Will Get,Only...SWEETNESS.. :-)
323
Love & FriendShip r walking in a Village... Love Falls into a well, Y? BCoz Love is Blind... Friendship also Jumps inside,Y? Bcz it never lets any1 Alone
324
na koi pal raat he na koi pal shaam he har lamha apke naam he Isey sirf msg mat samajiyega meri taraf se ye apko subah ka salaam he
325
Earn million in few days just invest 180/- ruppymust visithttp://ayan4u.moneyhungama.comgrp me join hojao aur paise banao hurryi earn 3500/- iA... Mit
326
Life is a train Lover is wine. Wife is a pain. Family is chain Experience is a gain. Knowledge is a brain. But mine n your frndship is cool cool rain.
327
"Friendship is a heavenly feel where one's right extends to ask anything anytime anywhere & share the same without limits."
328
Without any'PARTICULAR RELATION'We love ourFRIENDS a lot..Do u know why?bcozthey are related with'HEART to HEART'..
329
U R my best frnd.Bharosa nai?Chalo fir KUTUBMINAR par chadege,Me 1 2 3 boluga 2m Kood jana.Baad me jab 2m 1 2 3 bologe to me kUd jaunga
330
A Rose Is Always A Rose Either It Is Planted In A GoldPot OrIn A Mud Same Way   ul Always B My best frnd Either u r In Central Jail Or In home
331
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me.
332
Some friends forget,some move away. Some keep silent, some just change, But iam not 1 of them,iam with U just 4 two moments : NOW & EVER..
333
Thr r 2ways of being united by being frozen 2gether or being melted 2gether.Its better 2b melted in frndship thn 2b frozen in differences
334
No one in this world is rich enough to buy his own childhood and youth back..However friends help recreate those moments from time to time at no cost...
335
YeAh we're tight, And yeAh we fight,But through All of it, there's one thing,ThAt will never chAnge, we'll be friends forever
336
I AlwAys thot loving some1 is greAtest feeling,bt I reAlized thAt loving A frnd is even better.We lose pple v love,bt we nevrlose true frnds
337
Frnds r lyk A pAge in book of life,Evry pAge wit diffrnt subject Bt best frnds r d index pAge,covering evry subjctThx 4being index pAge of ma Life..
338
A bit of ur smile is my happinss!A drop of ur tear is my sorrow!A part of ur heart is my life!A hear like mine wil alwys care 4 a frnd.
339
Feel a friend like me!Feel a company wth me Everyday Everytime & Every moment I'm wth U to share ur feelings. Thats the love of a FRIEND.
340
Life is 5 star!Mothr is top star!Father is king star!Teacher is ultimate star!Lover is action star!But a frnd is real stAR
341
Under d Sky so blue,v met sum ppl so true,Nw d World Seems new.Sum Ppl very SpeciAl Among A few,ReAlly GlAd thAt God hAs Given us Frnz Like yew..
342
A friend gives LOVE..A gud friend gives PROTECTION..A best friend gives LIFE..But a Real friend gives HEART..LoVe YoU aLL mY FrenZ!
343
Expected is an incident!Unexpected is an accident!U're an accident in my life which is the everlast incident in my life to get good friend like you..
344
Mind told to heart why r u sending msg to that person who is not responding to u? Then heart told to mind u need msg but i need that person....
345
Golden words for lifetime:"Go 2 help ur frnd in problem witout invitation" AND"Don't go 2 ur frnd in happines witout invitation"
346
Na mandir na bhagwaan na pooja na snaan subah hote hi hamara sabse pehala kaam ek pyara sa sms apni doSti ke naam.
347
Among ur milion frends let me be 1 To share a smileTo fight with UTo walk with uTo cry with uJust to be with u forever as ur sweet friend..
348
Lotus born for water, Rose born for beauty, Jasmine born for smile, U born for me,   I born for u, But we two born for FRIENDSHIP...
349
When u born there was a heavy rain. . . .Do u know why? B.coz sky &stars crying 4 losing a cute star but i am lucky 2 have dis cute star as my FRIEND.
350
I believe dat God created me 2 b ur friend. He picked me out from al d rest b'coz he knows 'I am d BEST' Now dont argue wid God

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.