Friendship SMS Collection 1151-1200





1151
Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each Other. And true friends stay forever beyond words, beyond time.
1152
We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we enjoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Love
1153
Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U.
1154
tree can start a forest; 1 smile can start a friendship; 1 touch can show u care; 1 friend can make life worth living for.
1155
When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends.. Friend's forever..
1156
If luck is a raindrop, I wil; send u a shower. If hope is a minute, I ll send you an hour. If happiness is a leaf, I ll give you a tree. If u need a friend, u already have me.
1157
Leave SOMETHING for friend.. Never Leave FRIEND for something.. coz in life, SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u..
1158
Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!
1159
As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.
1160
Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding.

1161
Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath.
1162
I can’t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like U.
1163
1 Advice- Don’t change, 1 request- take care, 1 wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I hate U, 1 truth- I Miss U, 1 hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.
1164
Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!
1165
Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
1166
When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends.. Friend's forever..
1167
FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE.. Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word... FRIEND
1168
Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless
1169
Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!
1170
Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life.
1171
As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.
1172
"Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other."
1173
Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath.
1174
Sweetness can be defined without honey. Fragnance can be defined without Rose. But, friendship can't be defined without YOU
1175
If ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man
1176
Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.
1177
Feeling of love + Moment of caring + Small small sharing+ Stupid fights+ Shoulders 2cry +2b 2gether in pain Creates a miracle called FRIEND.
1178
Friends are like street lights along the road,They dont make the distance any shorter. But they light up the paath,And make the walk worth while
1179
Respect those friends who find TIME for U in their TIME TABLE... But love those person who dont consult TIME TABLE when U need them…
1180
God gives two gifts to humans.... One is chance & another is choice. Chance to have friends & Choice to select a friend like you!
1181
A twinkle in ur eye made my day,ur smile made my week,ur laugh made my month,ur sweetness made my year,ur friendship made my LIFE.
1182
Relation is not colletion of HEARTS,But it is selection of HEARTS,All relations r not TRUE but TRUE relations r very FEW & it includes U…
1183
It takes only a min to get a crush on someone..an hr to like someone..a day to love someone..but it takes a lifetime to forget a FRD like u,.
1184
Friendship and Love are medicine for any kind of pain.But be sure that there is no medicine in the world for the pain given by them....
1185
Log milte hai Every Time Pasand aate hai Same Time Dosti hoti hai One Time Aur rehte hai Dil main Life Time.
1186
Lots of ANTS were on my CELL, I was even more Wondering how COME ants KNOW dat my cell contains contact of SWEET person like YOU..
1187
F . R . I . E . N . D. F: Full of LOVE! R: ROOT of JOY! I: ISLAND of GOD! E: END of SORROW! N: NAME of HOPE! D: DOOR of UNDERSTAND
1188
A good friend will come and bail u out if u r in jail.. A true friend cant, coz he is sittin next to u saying "Dude we r screwed !!
1189
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.
1190
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.
1191
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!
1192
When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”
1193
A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.
1194
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!
1195
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.
1196
If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.
1197
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.
1198
A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.
1199
Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.
1200
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.