Friendship SMS Collection 1201-1250






1201
Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!
1202
Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.
1203
If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!
1204
If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.
1205
Phool - Khushbu ke liye. Pyar - Nibhane ke liye. Aankh - dil churane k liye. Khushi - Muskurane ke liye. Ye SMS Sirf Aapko meri Yaad dilane ke liye
1206
9Planets 8directions 7wonders 6senses 5continents 4seasons 3choices 2genders and ONE FRIEND LIKE U Makes difference..
1207
Im not a clock dat can sms u 24hrs but my heart will b like a clock dat wil care, love n pray 4u 24hrs for a spl friend like u.
1208
Like a rose needs 'water' Like a season needs 'change'.Like poet needs 'pen'. I need u as a 'true fried'z.
1209
Friendship is a silent gift of nature.. More old more strong.. More deep more clear.. More close more warm.. & Less words more understading....
1210
Do u know a simple HELLO can b so sweet H How r u? E Everything alrite? L Like 2 c u! L Luv 2 hear from u! O Obviously miss u! So,HELLO

1211
To Xpress ur love U need feelings To Xplain feelings U need heart To Xpose ur heart U need a friend To Xclaim as a friend. 'Iam there always.
1212
Frndship is not collection of heart but it is selection of heart,all frnds r nt true,but true frnds r very few,which inculdes u
1213
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason Then I realised I was thinking of u Smile on my face is a reflection of your friendship
1214
Life is like cotton dont make it heavier by sinking it in sorrow of water...But make it lighter by letting it blow in the joy of air
1215
A rupee is easy2 ern A frnd is hard2 find A rupee losses its value A frnd increase its worth I LOST A RUPEE when i sms u,bt who cares i gotU
1216
Ur SMS is pacemaker of my Heart...Ur miss call is beat of my Heart..Ur call is blood cirulation of my Heart ..So plz keep my Heart Alive...
1217
When my arms cant reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May God grant u wht ur hearts desire n keep u happy.....
1218
When I fall, I need ur hands 2 hold me When I win, I need ur hands 2 pat me. When I lose, I need ur hands 2 console me. in short..i need ur friendship 4ever
1219
I kept ur name in my Journal& Posted u in the Ledger of my Heart, u will b classified an asset bcoz ur market value as a Friend never Depreciates..
1220
"Near ones r not dear." "Dear ones r not near." It is easy to remember the near ones. But very difficult to forget the dear ones
1221
Friend is easy to obtain,But once gained,its difficult to maintain,And once lost,it can never be regained. So i will Keep you safe in my heart!
1222
Ur validity being my friend is going to be expired today, plz recharge ur friendship immidiatly by delivering 5 6 sweet & cool msgs. So hurry Recharge now…
1223
Friendship is not a two way road.. It is a one way road by two people hand in hand.. If u ever need a hand... I"m there
1224
it takes HALF our LIVES toFIND trueFRD, and HALF of it KEEPING them. ive already SPENT half my LIFE FindinG you, I wish to SPEND other HALF KeepinG YOU
1225
When U Miss Somebody ALot, When U Want Somebody ALot, Just Stay Away A Little Longer, Bcoz Staying Away Brings U Close ALot.
1226
Frendship is not about finding d right person,but creating d right relationship.It's not how much v care in d beginning,but how much v care til end
1227
I need no jewels, they can b sold, Ur heart glitters better than gold. Pure is ur soul as a baby at birth & i need no heaven wen dear u r on earth..
1228
Lovely roses and Lovely you.. and lovely are the things you do.. BUT the loveliest is the FRIENDSHIP of the two.. one is ME and 2nd is YOU.
1229
God picked up a flower n dipped it in dew,he lovingly touched it, which turned into u.And then he gifted 2 me n said "THIS FRIEND IS 4 U"
1230
When one door of happiness closes,another opens;but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us
1231
A rose is alwaz rose whedr its in a golden pot or in D dustbin.same way u r alwaz my frnd whether u r in dentl hospital or mental hospital
1232
Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday
1233
The Best Kind Of Friend is One With Whom You Sit On A Bench Saying Nothing & When You Get Up And Go, You Feel You Have Had The Best Conversation Of Your Life!
1234
Each day wid sum1 new,i'do look n never find another u.. World is full of people,i know its true,yet no 1 cud ever b equal,d frnd i found in U.
1235
Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
1236
Friendship is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Imposible to forget... So i'm on a war with u.. hope u dont want peace.
1237
Every Nice friend is a glimpse of God. Its one of life's blessings, a priceless gift that can never b bought, sold or forgotten.have a nice time.. take care.
1238
Truth of life "We make them cry Who care for us, We cry for them who never care for us and we care for them who will never cry for us.
1239
Night is longer than day for those who dream, but day is longer than night for those who makes their dreams come true.
1240
Wonderful people are carefully created by God, wonderful moments are carefully planned by God, wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God
1241
I opened an account 4 u at the Universal Bank of GOD's Blessings & deposited 365 days full of Love Faith & Joy ! Enjoy withdrawing
1242
My Friendship is like an onion, Which has many layers in it, it will add taste to your life, but if you try to cut it, you will have tears in your eyes
1243
Ur voice is MELODY,ur nature is KISMIBAR,Ur behaviour is COFFEEBITE,Ur Feeling is KITKAT,Ur mind is MUNCH,Ur heart is ECLAIRS,U r totally 5 STAR....!!!
1244
U r strong as RUM, fine as WINE, cool as BEER, clasik as WHISKY ! Sofisticated as VODAKA. In all I'm totaly "TUNN" in Ur FRIENDSHIP..
1245
Good friendship is not when two'perfect people'come together. Its when two imperfect people learn to enjoy each others differences
1246
Sweet heart is a special word for love love is a speacial word for care care is a speacial word for friend &friend is a speacial word for U
1247
"I checked my pocket,I found nothing,I checked my wallet,i found few coins,Then i checked my heart,I found u & then i realised how RICH i am havin U.
1248
Messages are not for time pass. It silently says that I'm thinking of you right now and also Making you to think of MI for a moment
1249
A beatiful saying If your eyes are sweet you would like all the people of the world. But if your tongue is sweet all the people of the world like you.
1250
Walk With Me When your Heart Needs Company Talk to Me When you Feel Alone Trust Me When your Heart Beats More Think Of Me Whenever you Need A True friend.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.