Love SMS Collection 551-600



551
getting wat u love is success, loving what u get is compromise, loving wheather you get it or not is true love, and loving even after being sure u won’t get is pure love
552
There is no meaning of DAY without SUN, There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON, There is no meaning of SEA without WATER, There is no meaning of ME without U.
553
Just a line…2 keep in touch…coz u r on my mind so very much…& even though, I’ve nothing 2 say…U’ll know…I thought of u 2day
554
Dont” keep me in ur eyes, i may fall as tears keep me in ur heart, so that ur every “Heart Beat” may remainds u thats there is “someone 4 u”.
555
You are like the sunshine so warm,you are like sugar, so sweet…you are like you…and that’s the reason why I love you!
556
There are so many people in the world but in my world there’s only one and that’s you!!!
557
You’re eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There’s one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
558
“I TRUST U” is a better compliment than “I LOVE U” because you may not always trust the person you love but u can always love the person you trust.
559
You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don't care, and you may think that I'm not thinking of you. Well, you're wrong. You're still in my dreams.
560
Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured....!!!
561
Do u knw d relation b/w2 eyes? Dey blink 2gthr,dey move 2gthr, dey cry 2gthr, dey c things 2gthr n dey sleep 2gthr. BT STIL dEY NVR c EACH OTHER dats True Love

562
There was a blind boy who was hated by every one except his girlfriend. He always used to say that I'll marry you if I could see. Suddenly one day somebody donated him eyes & then when he saw his girlfriend, he got astonished to see that his girlfriend was also blind ! His girlfriend asked him WILL YOU MARRY ME NOW ? He simply refused. His girlfriend went away saying JUST TAKE CARE OF MY EYES PLEASE!!
563
I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!
564
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
565
You look so fine!I want to... break your heart and give you mine
566
Everything is fair in Love & War. I suggest 2 Do War, never Love. B'coz in War, either u Live or die, But in Love, neither u live nor u die. . . .
567
The virtue of love is not in finding the perfect person,but in loving the one perfectly. Love doesn't have a happy ending-it simply does not end.....
568
The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you love.
569
Written in pen Sealed with a kiss If you love me, please answer this
570
Your love is the song in my heart. The sunshine in my sky. The promise of my world. The centre of my universe
571
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules.. Then you must forget the rules and play from your heart
572
Start the day with love.. Spend the day with love.. Fill the day with love.. That must be the way you love.. !
573
Misers Love Money...Flowers Love Dew...Bees Love Honey.. As I love You.. !
574
L Before O, And V Before E. That is the relation between U and ME.
575
Before meeting you I was nothing.. You taught me everything.. Now I have become something.. But I need you and your love in each and in every moment of my life.. !
576
Forgive my eyes for admiring you...you stole my heart.. From the moment you looked at me...call me crazy, call me insane.. Each time my heart beats...it calls out your name.. !
577
Love is the answer that every one seeks. Love is the language that every heart speaks.
578
Shortest word is I. Sweetest word is LOVE. Cutest person is U.
579
You are my dear...together we have nothing to fear.. For together we will always be... I'm so lucky if you chose me.. My heart forever will be true.. I think.......I'm in LOVE with you. !
580
Only true Love Understands...The Language Of Our Eyes... Only True Love Knows When...These Eyes Hide The Tears... Deep Within And How To...Make These Tears Die!!
581
I Promised my Heart...that this was the last time... I would hurt it...and you came along...Again I broke a promise..
582
Love is seeing Yourself in someone's eyes And finding yourself in Somebody's heart.. !!
583
Never Let Love gets the best of you.. But U should always try to get the... BEST OF LOVE.. !
584
We cant really love anybody, with whom we never laugh. Once U can laugh..U can Love.. !
585
If you love something set it free. if it returns it was meant to be. if it does not then it was never yours to begin with.
586
Sometimes you have not even begun to speak, and I am at the end to what you are saying.
587
Roses are red.. And sky is blue.. But you don't know.. How much I LOVE U
588
Your love is the song in my heart.. The sunshine in my sky.. The promise of my world.. The centre of my universe.
589
You care for me in all the ways... I want and need so much... I have felt your warmth and tenderness with every word and touch...
590
When it hurts to look back and...! I am scared to look ahead...! I just look beside me and...! I know you'll be there...! because we love each other...! Far more than love itself...!!
591
Love begins with a smile... Endures with happiness... And dies with a tear
592
Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...
593
Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....
594
True luv is eternal... Cherish da luv when U've got the chance, for once it leaves U, it would b difficult 2 get it back.. Don't let luv be only a memory in U..
595
You many meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I can say to you, I will 'ALWAYS' be there when they ALL leave YOU!
596
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!
597
The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !
598
What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you … I love you
599
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!
600
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.