Love SMS Collection 51-100



51
You are the twinkle of my eyes; The smile on my lips; The joy of my face; Without you I am incomplete.
52
I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest cause He knew Id love you the best!
53
I searched through books, and I leafed through cards, For words that would convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write all I can write was…. I can’t live without you!!!
54
There’s a warmth in my heart It haunts me when you’re gone Mend me to your side and never let go Say Time knows nothing, we’ll never grow cold The more I live The more I know Whats simple is true I love you
55
I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest cause He knew Id love you the best! 
56
Just when I thought it couldnt get better, you prove me wrong! I love you
57
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you! 
58
I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that Ive crossed your mind. 
59
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
60
While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was 
61
You greeted me hi, I didnt reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.
62
No matter where you are or what youre doing, youre always in my thoughts with your smile, with your voice, with your touch, with your twinking eyes full of love for me! and with you ive understood love
63
A man bought 11 flowers, 10 real and one dead and said, i will love u until the last flower dies
64
For You SEE, Each Day I love You More Today More than Yesterday And Less Than Tomorrow
65
When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend… You are “LOVE”, We call it the hard time !!
66
When two souls, that have shed their loneliness, embrace and melt into one; from out of loneliness, love is born
67
If u feel that the person you love doesn’t love you, you’re probably right. Cause if they do, there’s no way they’ll let you think that way.
68
Let Love Come To You, Be Patient. In Fairy Tales They Don’t Find Each 0ther Until The Last Page
69
Love Is The Happiness Of Today, And Promise Of Tomorrow, So This Warm Note Comes To You, To Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love
70
You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel...............
71
Love is a soft feeling of heart but its very hard to feel and when it feels its too hard to drop bcoz True love happens once in lifetime
72
Love is a soft feeling of heart but its very hard to feel and when it feels its too hard to drop bcoz True love happens once in lifetime
73
if u love me like u told me,then please be careful with my heart. you can take it but do not break it or my world will fall apart
74
Tum Meri Valentine Ho Chanda Say Barh Kay ” SHINE ” Ho Aankhon Say Tum Ko Peeta Hoon Sab Say Super “WINE” Ho Gar Pyaar Main Tum Ko Number Doon Ten Out Of ” NINE ” Ho Koii Dost Nahi Ab Teray Siwa Tum Meri Thi Tum ” Mine ” Ho Jeeta Hoon Tum Ko Dekh Kar Main Tum Pyaar Ka Aisa ” SIGN ” Ho Tum Saadi Achi Lagti Ho Jo Makeup Karo Tu “DINE ” Ho
75
kabhi kuch na kehkar bhi,sab keh jata hai ye dil,kabhi chup rehkar bhi har dard seh jata hai ye dil,dil ki aahein to aaj tak hum bhi na samajh paaye ,gumon k andhere me bhi khud jalkar roshini kar jata hai ,,,,,,,,,,,,ye dil mukesh
76
The smallest word is I, The sweetest word is LOVE And the dearest person in the world is U. Thats why I Love You.
77
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
78
gali kyo Maang ki sooni hai ab tak idhar aa Main isse Mahfooz kar dun Hifazat ka hai ye behtar tarika idhar aa main teri maang mein Sindoor bhar dun... Gaurav Sharma (Firozabad)
79
gali kyo Maang ki sooni hai ab tak idhar aa Main ise mahfooz kar dun Hifazat ka hai ye behtar tarika aa mein teri maang mein SINDOOR bhar dun...Firozabad
80
parwato se jis din mein takraunga apni manzil jis din mein paaunga tum bhi mujhe bahon mein bharkar kho jaogi jis din tum meri or mein tumhara ho jaunga...I L U jaan
81
many people r so lucky that even after hurting they get so much love& very few r so unlucky that even after loving so much they get hurt....
82
many people r so lucky that even after hurting they get so much love& very few r so unlucky that even after loving so much they get hurt....
83
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
84
The smallest word is I, The sweetest word is LOVE And the dearest person in the world is U. Thats why I Love You.
85
R is 4 red, red is 4 blood, blood is 4 heart, heart is 4 love, love is 4 U, U is 4 me, me is 4 u, "I LOVE U"
86
Is that love I see in your eyes, Or merely a reflection of mine?
87
The smallest word is I, The sweetest word is LOVE And the dearest person in the world is U. Thats why I Love You.
88
Did u ever cry for me? Did u ever smile thinking of me? Did u ever miss me? I did. Bcoz I LUV U. And will forever.
89
kabhi kuch na kehkar bhi,sab keh jata hai ye dil,kabhi chup rehkar bhi har dard seh jata hai ye dil,dil ki aahein to aaj tak hum bhi na samajh paaye ,gumon k andhere me bhi khud jalkar roshini kar jata hai ,,,,,,,,,,,,ye dil
90
Start the day with love...! Spend the day with love...! Fill the day with love...! That must be the way you love...!!
91
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
92
as i think in past lots of think happen 2 me but there is only one think that sticks n that if u who still loves me....
93
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
94
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
95
The best love quote ever heard- i wil remember her not as the one who broke my heart, but as the one who taught me how to love.
96
Loveless life is like A fruitless tree, But Friendless life is like a rootless tree, Tree can live without fruit But Not without root
97
Let d world stop turning, Let d sun stop burning, Let dem tell me loves not worth going through. If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, The only dream dat mattered had come true, In dis life I was loved by U......
98
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
99
Did u ever cry for me? Did u ever smile thinking of me? Did u ever miss me? I did. Bcoz I LUV U. And will forever.
100
As i think in d past lots of things happen 2 me but there is only one thing that sticks n that if u who still loves me ...

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.