Romantic Birthday Wishes Messages

 I am so thankful and glad to have you in my life. I wish a wonderful and amazing birthday to you. Happy Birthday!

You are so special to me, And since you’re celebrating a special moment in your life, I would like to be part of it. Wishing you a very happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to the most wonderful person I’ve ever known. I hope that you get what you wished for on your birthday. Stay beautiful / handsome. Enjoy your birthday!

Romantic Birthday Wishes for Husband
You are a great gift that I receive from God So I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy Birthday!

A very happy birthday to my best, wonderful and amazing husband. Happy birthday!

Do you know what the best thing that happens to my life? That is when I met and love a person like you. So on your birthday, I would like to greet you a very happy birthday. Thank you and be blessed always!

Romantic Birthday Wishes for Wife

It doesn’t matter on how many years have already passed, The important is you are always my wife that I love yesterday, today and forever. Happy birthday sweetheart!

I am so blessed to have a wonderful woman like you in my life, So on this special day of yours, I would like to thank you and say how much I love you. Happy Birthday sweetie!

Thank you for always be here in my side for good and bad times in my life, I hope that our relationship will last forever. Happy Birthday dear!

Romantic Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend

I feel so lucky,
Why wouldn’t I.
 I have a friend, a supporter, a fan, a lover rolled into one – a girlfriend.
I love you so much
 Happy Birthday

Have I told you latterly how much I love you, How much I care for you, How much afraid I am to lose you? Now, I’m gonna let you now. You are my life and everything. Happy Birthday!



Birthday Greetings for Your Love


Your age doesn’t matter to me, because I will love you forever. Happy birthday my love!

To the person who has made my life complete, have a great birthday!

Your hair may turn all gray. Your skin may be wrinkled everywhere. It is okay. My love for you will always be the same. Happy birthday!

I love you just like how I loved you when we were still young. Happy birthday!

I have found happiness with you. I will always love to celebrate your birthday!

I will forever love to hold the hands of the person who has filled the spaces of my own hands. Let us celebrate your special day! Happy birthday to you!

My love for you is like this wine. The longer it ages, the tastier it gets. Cheers!

Today, I promise to spend each day with you as if it is our last. Be ready for more exciting moments ahead of us. Happy birthday!

Thank you for falling in love with me. I sometimes ask myself why a beautiful lady like you chose to love me. I have experienced miracle in you! Happy birthday!

Today I want to thank you for staying with me through our happy and bad times. For making me smile when days are bad. For teaching me to hold on whenever life gets tough. Happy birthday sweetie!

Hurry! I have set an appointment with the priest. Today, on your birthday, we will renew our marriage vows. Happy birthday darling!

I am giving myself as a gift on your birthday. I am excited to be opened! Happy birthday!

Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.