Love SMS Collection 501-550



501
Feel my love for u, whispering in d wind, pouring down like d rain, rising up like the sun & then calming under ur embrace again.


502
Im lured into ur alluring presence like a helpless insect caught by a malicious spider in an inescapable web, wanting 2b satisfied, unable2resist, not in a position2desist captivating ferocious appetite.

503
You are the only light and delight in my life.

504
Love does nt have 2b a gr8 earth shattering experience, bt cn b as simple as mere togetherness, commitment & mutual understanding. Heed the 1rst 3 & the restll come naturally.

505
wen some1 means more than ur life 2 u, wen u feel that u cant even past 1 sec without he/she, wen u can do anything to get he/she, than u r in lov.

506
WheneverI sit alone. Ijust lookat my hand.& see the criss cross lines& wonder.which special line mde me so lucky.to get uin my life.

507
wen some1 means more than ur life 2 u, wen u feel that u cant even past 1 sec without he/she, wen u can do anything to get he/she, than u r in lov.

508
WheneverI sit alone. Ijust lookat my hand.& see the criss cross lines& wonder.which special linemde me so lucky.to get "u"in my life.

509
The most u can miss a person is when u sit beside the person u luv the most .. And you know that you are not going to have that person in ur life


510
Did u know dat Tears can some times b more special dan smiles: 4 smiles it can b given 2 any 1 but tears we only share to people we admire.....

511
A sparrow was in love with a White rose.. One fine day this sparrow proposed the white rose.. The white rose told if she turns red, s she'll love Him. Sparrow torn His body and slowly spreads his blood on the white rose and it turns red and fell in love but now the sparrow is no more..This is love…
512
Find arms that'll hold u at your weakest, eyes that'll see u at your ugliest, heart that'll luv u at your worst, and if u've found it, you 've found luv..!
513
My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never
514
To meet & depart is the way of life,But to depart & meet is the hope of life.We meet to create memories,But we depart to preserve it….
515
If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close to me n answer with a smile: “Like this!”
516
I am out of words, its seems as if my word bank have gone bankrupt. I cant find d word dat says I luv u more than nothing but much! I luv U
517
Sometimes your joy is source of your smile, But sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.. But every time you are with me.. I will be joy always.
518
i sent my cares 2 the wind. & asked 2 the wind.. 2 pass them 2 u.. when u fell the wind blowing against ur face..thats me saying LOVE U
519
Loving u cud take my life, but when i look at ur face, i know ur worth that sacrifice
520
I’ve got ur back n u’ve got mine, I’ll help u out anytime. 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry, Makes me weep n wanna die. I’ll b right here, till the end, Coz ur my Love& My Best friend.
521
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!
522
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin’them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever…
523
My love to u which is now OUR love is n should be seen as a sunflower during the spring season which will keep on blossoming even if winter approaches, it keeps on blossoming. Believe me, you are the fresh queen of my heart
524
Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong
525
No one escapes from love, No one escapes from love, Neither the rich nor poor, Because it takes to satisfy a heart, We feel we’ll never be apart.
526
I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
527
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day…and I just caught one that’s so nice and true…it’s YOU !
528
Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you, Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side, Whenever you need someone to love.. I will always be there for you to have
529
u r as sweet as bailey as strong as tequila as warm as cognac as exotic as malibu as heady as a cocktail & as special as as a champagne. i am simply drunk on U
530
if my life were to be a book then u would be one of its most beautiful chapter and if i ever got a chance to read it i would like to start from the day when we first met.
531
you are the parts of being mine and i hope i alwys be a parts of you to bring to youre life a plenty of happiness
532
not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn’t count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did. i love u.
533
Apples are sweet Kisses are better If u love me Sent me a letter
534
my day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart
535
When i was walking alone, i wish that i can reach the end of the road…….But when u walked with me i wish the road never ends
536
There’s a love that only u can give, A smile that only your lips can show, A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, & a life of mine that u alone can complete
537
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
538
U learn to love someone wen u find wat makes them smyl, but u can nvr truly luv some1, until u knw wat makes dem cry….
539
It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt…
540
Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.
541
If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, “do you still love me?” I’d say, “Till death do us part”
542
The begning of love is to let those wo love be perfectly them selves and not to twist them to fit our own image otherwise we only love the reflections of ourselves we find and them.
543
If you truly love some one then the only thing you want for them is t be happy …. Even if its not with you.
544
Trouble is a part of your life and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who love you love a chance to love you enough
545
Trees Are Tall, Branches Are Small, But My Love For You, Is Greatest Than All
546
I always think of You as the Sun.I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.EVRYthing you Desire will Come True and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with You.
547
I want you be near I want you be hear One day without you I can’t bear Like a person in the desert with a whole fear
548
my day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart.
549
When situation gets u down, remember there’s someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there’s someone on Earth who cares. I do. LUV U
550
You greeted me hi, I didn’t reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.