Friendship SMS Collection 451-500






451
Relationship is like a Violin, music may stop now & then, but strings are attached forever. So if u b in touch or not, u r always remembered.
452
I keep memories of all our special times tucked in my heart n wen i remember those times, I smile n fall in luv with our friendship all over again.
453
Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...
454
The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!
455
We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!
456
True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.
457
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...
458
Good frenz are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...
459
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!
460
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!
461
A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!
462
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together
463
A friend is someone who knows when you need her…
464
When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....
465
No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us
466
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
467
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
468
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!
469
If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!
470
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down
471
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!
472
Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I am grateful.
473
Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend
474
Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat, Sweet words r nice 2 say, But sweet people r really hard 2 find. My goodness, how did U manage 2 find me!!!
475
If u feel a little dizzy and u r craving for something sweet all the time . U r suffering from a defficiency of VITAMIN :ME:.
476
Painting is a feeling never spoil it. FACE is a book try to read it. FRIENDSHIP is like a mirror don't break it.
477
Alone i can only say but together we can shout, alone i can only smile but together we can laugh, alone i can only live but together we can celebrate.
478
As we go on we remembar all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be “friends forever”
479
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.
480
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
481
Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter
482
A bond of love, A medal of trust. A shoulder in sadness, A hand in darkness. A special relation to hold, An ear where secrets can be told. An appreciator for encouragement,
483
A very original happy friendship day, ONLY 4 U. Beware of cheap & duplicate wishes in the market. I'm the only authorized dealer for friendship wishes. Enjoy!!
484
Happy =FRIENDSHIP= DAY @>;-->---Send this flowerto your Sweet &most valuedFriends.If 5 reply back to you,You are a Wonderful Friend.
485
Friends & friendship.it's a package of feelings.nobody can make it.nobody can delete it.nobody can explain it.only friends can feel it. happy friendships day..
486
Phulo se hasin muskana ho aapki, Chand sitaro se Jyada shan ho aapki, Jindagi ka sirf ek hi ho maqsad, Ki aasman se unchi udan ho aapki. Happy friendship day.
487
If you want to be Happy for a day, get a Date. Happy for a week, get a Lover. Happy for the lifetime..KEEP ME BUDDY!! Wishing u HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
488
Last nite i dreamt tat i was talkin wit GOD & i told him tat i hv a Friend like u .HE smiled & said ,"BETA, sab pichle janam ke Paap hai!!!.... . ..
489
Frndship iz lik a needle of a clock. Though we r in a same clock bt we can't meet.Even if we meet its only 4 a second,bt we always stay connected..
490
Art of friendship is lik playing a musical instrument... First U must learn to play by rules & then U must forget rules n play from ur Heart.
491
(EHSAAS)aap ki mohabat ka(WISHVAAS)aap ki batoon ka(QADAR)Aap k naam ki (FiKHAR)Aap se dosti ka(INTIZAR)Aap k SWEET SMS ka.
492
The thread asked the candle why u dissolve urself when i burn.candle said u r in my heart, if u suffer i am bound to shed tears 4 u.that's friendship.
493
DOST Ka Matlab?D=> door rehkar bhi jo pass ho.O=> auro se jyada khaas ho.S=> sabse pyara jiska ehsaas ho.T=>taqdir ko jiski talaash ho..
494
Last nite i dreamt tat i was talkin wit GOD & i told him tat i hv a Friend like u .HE smiled & said ,"BETA, sab pichle janam ke Paap hai!!!.... . ..
495
I read in d newspaper dat sending SMS 2 friends means wastage of money..So,aaj se Band ! News paper padna, Yaar!GUD NIGHT DEAR AND SWET DREAMS
496
Hmari DOSTIkoi SARDI BHUKHAR naijo aakar2-4dino mechali jaayeYeh toHIV-AIDSki tarah haijo ek baarho jaaye tomaut k saath hi khatam hok jaaye
497
Sweet like Honey, Costly like Money. Blessing like Shower, Smiling like Flower.Cool like Ice, A friend so Nice. Guess who?O hello! Its ME, not U.
498
Death-where life end hate-where love end divorce- whr maraige end ocean-whr land end frndshp- whr 'i' end 'we' begin.
499
Friends & Friendships.. its a package of feelingsNobody can make it Nobody can break it Nobody can explain it only we canFEEL it...
500
Frndshp dsn't ocur wit special people..Bt people bcm special after being frnds..I dnt knw wat i am 2u,bt u r alwys special 2me...Take care..

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.