Love SMS Collection 01-50



1
The Biggest Similarity about ur First Love & First Drop of Rain is; That how much even U try 2 Escape from it..! It Catches U..!!
2
Do You Know How Lovely You Are In The Stars Light of My Heart...! U Know..! We Will Together Forever And I Smile Inside To Know You Are Completely Mine..
3
I have a heart and that is true, but now it has gone from me to you, so care for it just like i do, cause i have no heart and you have two...
4
Find ARMS that will HOLD u at ur WEAKEST EYES that will SEE u at ur UGLIEST HEART that will LOVE u at ur WORST If u have found it, u have found LOVE
5
I have a heart and that is true, but now it has gone from me to you, so care for it just like i do, cause i have no heart and you have two.

6
Love is 2 souls intertwined in such a way you cant find their meeting place nor can you tear it apart it is one embodiment of pure pleasure & pain , joy & sorrow
7
In a relationship, I only want three things: eyes that wont cry, lips that wont lie, and love that wont die.
8
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you
9
wo do pal sath rhne ki baat krte the hm umar k sath ki baat krte the wo raste ki baat krte the hm manzil ki baat krte the phir b chal diye the un ke sath do pal ka rasta tay krne k liye. ye unki khusnasibi thi aur hmari bdnasibi , kyoki unhe to do pal ka sath chahiye, aur hume zindgi bhar ka sath nibhana tha.
10
Generally we believe our Memory is weak. But when we want to forget someone a Lot, We begin to realize how powerful our Memory is! Strange but True!.
11
If loving you was a competition, I would certainly be disqualified because I love you beyond the rules
12
I love your eyes and the way it looks at me makes me go so craze at you. The silent language spoken by your eyes makes my life more romantic. I want to get myself lost in your smiling eyes.
13
My love for you is like water, Falling countless… The beating of my heart, For you is so heavy and soundless, The feeling of being in your arm is so Precious and endless.
14
Nothing to say. Nothing to write. Nothing to send. But I believe that, you will listen, read & recieve my feelings in the silence too. I LOVE YOU MY DEAR.....
15
Something in your smiles Something in your smiles speaks to me, something in your voice sings to me, Something in your eyes says to me, that you are dearest to me.
16
Love means understanding, not agreement; It means forgiveness, not forgetting; It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
17
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart..
18
Life is a story written by Gods hand.. I do not know how you got into my story. But I pray you stay in it, Until God writes my last chapter
19
Love means to see someone with closed eyez, to miss some1 in crowd, 2 find some1 in every thought, to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one
20
We cannot be together, But we will never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You’re always in my heart.
21
Touch my heart & u’ll feel, Listen to my heart & u’ll hear, Look into my heart & u’ll see, That u’ll always be a special part of me.
22
Some thoughts are better kept unsaid. some feelings are better kept to urself. because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence.
23
I have a heart and that is true, But now it has gone from me to you, So care for it just like I do, Cause I have no heart and you have two
24
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away
25
People said tha any thing multiplied by zero,it becomes zero.......then why doesnt the same happen when i multiply zero with d distance betwn u n me
26
I may not have the widest arm to hug you when you have problems, I may not have the best shoulder for you to cry on when you need, But I have the biggest heart to keep you forever. I love you
27
If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow, I’ll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour In that I’ll find someone who can take care of u Love you always.
28
Real love is not based on romance, Candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, it is based on Respect, Compromise, Care and Trust
29
I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, I Love You, and the way you re always there.
30
Love isn<q>t a decision, it<q>s a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.
31
I feel something in my heart, It’s like a little flame, Every time I see you, This flame lights up, This flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!
32
I feel something in my heart, It’s like a little flame, Every time I see you, This flame lights up, This flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!
33
This is a moon which learns from you, That is a sun which respects you, There are stars which shine for you, And here, It’s me who live for you
34
Luv is a promise, luv is a souvenir, once given, nvr forgoten, nvr let it disappear
35
We always worry about Our Looks… But The truth is that They neither matter to those who Love us nor To those who don’t Love us
36
There are 2 things in life that r very painful one is when ur love loves you and doesn’t tell you second when ur love doesn’t love you and tells you.
37
Sweet as a rose but bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are. Bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything I love you .
38
When u r happy u want 2 reach d person u love most. But wen u r sad u want 2 reach d person who loves u most
39
I am looking for a word.I am looking for a whole new word.I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best. i love you
40
Take My Hand n Lead Me From This Place. Chase Away My Doubts n Fears, Wipe The Tears Off From My Face, I Cant Stand Alone I Need Your Hand To Hold
41
A broken heart is like a borken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it
42
I love you up from heaven down to the ground I’m really glad to have you found
43
If you love Then it is necessary to say to express to prove to tell that I Love You!
44
not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn’t count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did. i love u.
45
A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!
46
When you love someone, its nothing. When someone loves you, its somthing. When you love someone & they love you back, its everything
47
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving
48
When U love someone truly, U don’t look for faults, U don’t look for answers, U don’t look for mistakes. Instead, U fight the mistakes, U accept the faults and overlook the excuses.
49
Let`s share the world. A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me
50
Dont find love, let love find you. Thats why its called falling in love, because you dont force yourself to fall, you just fall. 

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.