Love SMS Collection 451-500



451
" CRY " is alove detecter.When someonemakes u cry it shows how much u luv them and ..If someone cries 4 u it shows how much they love u..
452
Remember me like a pressed flower in your personal notebook, it may not be having fragrance but will remind u of my existence forever in your life...
453
Easy ways to die- 1.Hav cigar daily-u'll die 10yrs early2.hav drinks daily-die 30yrs early.3.love anyone truely & die daily......
454
look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!
455
Some things can b left undone, Som words can b left unsaid, Some feelings can b left unexpressed but someone like u can never b left unremembered!
456
A moment of joy spent under a window, D tear of eye dat wets ur pillow,Sumtims pain & sumtims pleasure,Wen givn by LOVE,both r TREASURES.
457
One who wins in luv, wins d life.But, one who fails in luv, can win d world

458
Sea is never large, but sight of our viewing is larger. No one's Love is lesser but our expectations are higher.
459
It's not your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cheats you but it's really your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cares you.LOVE YOU
460
D most butifl thing is 2c a perosn smilingevn mor butifl is knowing dat u r d reasn bhind it.B a reasn 4othrs smile
461
Love is magical.It's a language that deaf can hear,a song d crippled can dance to,and a sunset d blind can see.Wishing u a life full of LOVE.
462
Luving has 2 phases. 1st Luving the person bcoz of who he/she is, 2nd Loving the person despite who he/she is not, the 1st sparks luV, the 2nd maks it Last.
463
Let d world stop turning, Let d sun stop burning, Let dem tell me love's not worth going through. If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, The only dream dat mattered had come true, In dis life I was loved by U
464
I love u, I love but u With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
465
When Love is unknown for you, you know what is HAPPINESS, when you know love,you know what is PAIN, when you loose it,u know what is LIFE !
466
Every teardrop is precious so better make sure that if u drop some, its worth crying for, coz u can never pick them and put them back 2 ur eyes. Love wsely!
467
God knows d value of nite, so he create drm He knws d value of heart, so he create LOVE He knows d value of love, so he creates U U U my drm girl
468
Dive into my heart You can see a ocean of love In it a boat of faith is waiting 4 U For a non-stop journey Into the core of my heart.
469
When any tension creps into ur mind just close ur eyes think of me & see ur fingers,u'L find my fingers cluctched into urs..to say Dn't worry i'm with u.
470
If u drop me i ill break if u hold me i ill shake if u need me i ill hurry if u don't call me i ill worry if u hurt me i ill cry but if u leave me i ill die.
471
EvryTime Wen a Msg Comes, I Open just Thinkin its U... Wen Its Not U I Wont get disappointed.. Still I Enjoy Dat Moment which Made me 2 thinK of "U"...
472
If i hav 2 describe true love den i would describe it as wt a snowman did 2a snowwoman .He gave her a warm hug n they both melted in each others arm.
473
Love the phoenix cannot be trapped nor in heaven or earth can it be named;no one has yet discovered its address:its desert holds not a single footprint
474
I LOVE U" r 3 words,It take 3 sec.to read, 3 min.to think,3 hrs 2 understand,3 days 2 demonstrate,3 weeks 2 explain,& WHOLE LIFE 2 PROVE IT..
475
Insecurity Of Loosing LOVE Makes Us Mistakenly Loose The Friend In Them, Insecurity Of Loosing The Friend In Them Maks Us Mistakenly Fall In Love With Them.
476
sumtyms v dream of hvng sumone v really lyk, bt lyf isnt lyk dat.. V dnt get evrythng v want bt d end.. V end up luving sumone better dan v dream of.. Isnt it.
477
Sculpt a heart out of an ice cream in the container. It'll be a great surprise when she reaches out for it.
478
When there is a confusion between your heart and mind, don't listen to your mind because mind knows everything but your heart knows only U.
479
the greatest suggestion ever... dont love the one who is beautiful for the world,but love the one who makes ur world beautiful.
480
Dreaming of u mkes my nite worthwhile, Thnkng of u mkes me smile, Being with u is d best thing ever, nd loving you is watI'll do forever
481
Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but My Cute Little Heart say You are TOO Lovely
482
Butterflies dont knw in wat color their wings r but human eyes knw how nice-it is. Likewise u dont knw how sweet u r but i knw how special u r 2me!
483
is for red. RED: is for blood BLOOD: is for heart HEART: is for love is for you YOU: is for me ME: is for you. (((I MISS YOU)))
484
What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you
485
Wen u hav a Reason to Like Some1 it means ur mind Likes it When u hav no Reason for Liking Some1 it Means ur Heart Likes it!
486
Some people make special room in other’s heart, without even knowing they capture all the heart and leave the person with the pain.
487
I love the way you touch me, Always sending chills down my spine. I love that you are with me, And glad that you are mine..
488
Love is not planned nor happened 4 a reason but when the luv is real it becomes ur planand reason 4 living
489
Bee love Honey Man love Money boys Love girl But I love U....
490
I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near. I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here. I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit. I’m sorry i love you, I can’t help it.
491
The most u can miss a person is when u sit beside the person u luv the most .. And you know that you are not going to have that person in ur life
492
Luving in Favorable Conditions is Nothing Great, Accepting da Pain Coming with it n Still Luving is Truly a Blessing. Have a Blessed Heart.
493
Dont keep me in ur eyes,i may fall as tears,keep me in ur heart,so tat ur every “Heart Beat”remainds u tat ter is some1 4 u.
494
U R MY LUV & U R MY VALLENTINE. I LUV U N ITZ TRUE,I NEVR KNEW MY LYF WIDOUT U, I WANA LIVE ONLY WID U,PLS B MY VALLENTINE,I'LL HOLD U 4EVR.
495
I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near. I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here. I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit. I’m sorry i love you, I can’t help it.
496
whnever d pages of my life end, u will b d mst memorabl chaptr of it n if i ever gt a chance 2 read it again i will open it frm d page wn u frst met me.
497
Dont love the love unless the love loves u and if the love loves u, love the love in such a way that it doesnt love anybody else
498
Touch my heart & u’ll feel, Listen to my heart & u’ll hear, Look into my heart & u’ll see, That u’ll always be a special part of me
499
Whenever I sit alone Ijust look at my hand, its criss cross line & wonder! which special line made me so lucky 2to get GF like u. U.... R ....SO.... SPECIAL 4 ME! I ....LUV .... U.... SO ....MUCH.
500
Ur lovrly & cool kiss made my bofy full of freasgy breeze & its spreading fragrance. As ur angelic figure i m made now & I view uremerald eyes piping at me. WARM KISS

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.