Love SMS Collection 601-650



601
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams
602
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…
603
U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i gave yoy EVERYTHING!!!!
604
i know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u,but i cant get through it & if choosing ryt means letting u go...then let me be wrong 4ever...
605
y hide ur feelings 2 d 1 u love? y lav d 1 hu lavs anader? y give evrything if only pain comes in return? y wait if ders nothing 2 wait 4? i guess d anser is... LOVE
606
ts funny that all of the souls in this worls knows how i feel for you..but you it seems that ur the only one who doesnt have the clue.. i just wanna tell you what everybody knows and thats I LOVE YOU...
607
i dont want 2 live anoder day if u're no longer der, 4 in dis lyf only u can inspyr me 2 c d nxt sunrys, only u can motiv8 me 2 apprec8 d colors of lyf dat no one else can.
608
There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.
609
why say HI! if u mean I MISS U.. why say LET'S GO! if u mean I WANT 2 B W/ U.. why say STAY! if u can say B WITH ME... and why say I CARE wen ur heart says I LUV U!
610
I would give up happines to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be with you always, I would give up my life so that yours would be new... I'd give up everything... except you...
611
everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your lyf.But I'd rather be ur moon,so I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun isn't around.

612
FYT 4UR LOVE, dats ol dey say.LET HER KNOW & DON't LET HER GO, so what dey think of. IT WUD WORK OUT is dey beliv in. SET UR HART FREE, its wat they see. but how can i......wen 4u ITS NEVER ME?!!!
613
Days wil b spnt lyk yirs f dos days wil b spnt w/out u, smiles r lyk frwn f its nt ment 4 u, but 4ever wil sound gre8t f u promise 4ever to me!
614
There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go.
615
t's a luvly feeling 2 stand on d top of a hill & feel on ur face d touch of d cool soft wind, he same is d feeling wenevr I hear ur voice & c ur smyl.
617
U r an angel sent from above, sent by god 4 me to love. So when ur lonely, sad and blue remember i am there 4 you!
618
my eyez reacted, my mind was attracted, my heart was affected, thousands were rejected, but u alone was selected!!
619
It's true luv that bonds people together, my luv for u will last forever, i'm not askin for a date dinner or dine, all im askin is for u 2 b mine !!
620
If my heart was the size of the universe, It still would not be big enough to hold the love i have for u!
621
i think your cool i think your great, i luv you 2 pieces coz your my mate, always & 4 eva in my heart, lets just hope we never drift apart
622
4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.
623
I'v got your back and you've got mine, ill help you out anytime, to see you hurt to see you cry, makes me weep n wonna die, ill be right here till the end cuz ur my love n my bestfriend.
624
If i could be an angel, i would make ur every wish come true. But im only human, just a girl who's lovin u!!!
625
If u love me like u told me, please b careful wiv my heart. U can take it just dont break it, or my world will fall apart!
626
A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other..Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever…
627
Roses are red, violets are blue. But no matter how long i have to wait for you, my luv for you is everlasting true…
628
Love is gr8, love is fine, it picks u up wen u r down, i love u and i always will, uve filled a space no one can fill.
629
Mistakes there have been many, i must admit ive made a few but one mistake i dont regret is falling in love with you
630
I luv ur eyes, i luv ur smile, i cherish ur ways, i adore ur style. Wat can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind!
631
sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1
632
why do i text u? its my choice its my way of sayin dat i remembr u. why do i remembr u? il neva know its not my choice its my hearts.
633
All love is sweet. Given or returned. Common as light is love, and its familiar voice wearies not ever....they who inspire it are most fortunate, as I am now, but those who feel it most are happier still.
634
God up in heaven pls protect my friends heart who i have just broke, tell him i love him and i always will
635
If i'm in hell & u r in heaven,i'll look up and b glad of u.but if i'm in heaven & u r in hell, i'll pray to god to send me down coz the heaven is not heaven without u!
636
Difficult to tell that what Loving is like. Impossible to tell what Missing is like. May you never Miss whom you Love and May whom you Love Miss you always.!.
637
Never look 4 beauty it vl fade away 1day,never look 4 good skin it vl grow old 1day,but always look 4loyal heart which vl miss u everyday
638
I believe that God above, Created you for me to love, He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best.
639
Love is Like a Golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!
640
smile make flowers alive sing make birds alive open urs eyes make sun alive hum make statue alive keep urs lips on my heart ...to make me alive.
641
Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtue of another.
642
Never judge someone by who he's in love with; judge him by his friends. People fall in love with the most appalling people. Take a cool appraising glance at his pals.
643
Leave some thing for LOVE.... Never leave LOVE for some thing.... Bcoz in life some thing will leave you.... But LOVE will always live with you....
644
Buttrflies dnt knw in wt color their wings r, bt human eyes knw how nice it is. Likewise u dnt knw how sweet u r, bt I knw how sweet u r.
645
See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
646
I think maybe forever is what you make of it. Tomorrow may be the end of your forever. I think we should be more careful how we use it.
647
The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever
648
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!
649
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time
650
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever…

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.