Love SMS Collection 751-800



750
Take my eyes but let me see you Take my mind butb let me think about you take my hand but let me touch you But dont try to take my heart as it is already with you
751
TRUE LOVE IS WHAT I LIKE TO HOLD CLOSE TO MY HEART FOREVER THOUGH I MAY NOT TELL YOU ITHINK YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE THAT I FIND IMMENSE HAPPINES IN THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU
752
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them
753
Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar
coz u aready have a Sweet Heart
754
Kissing you baby is my dream.Im the strawberry & ur the cream.Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & I together babes is passion so extreme!
755
what's love?? Those who dont know call it 'RESPONSIBILITY!' Those who play call it ''GAME ''! Those who dont have it call it ''Dream'' Those who understand call it'' LIFE!''
756
I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
757
Ur words r Antibiotics, ur smile is Analgesic, ur touch is Anti-Inflammatory, ur presence is Antiseptic & ur SMS is Anti-Pyretic that's why I never fall ill
758
May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R
759
Think of me, you know that I should be with you if I could, I will come around to see you once in a while or if I ever neeed a reason to smile, And spend the night if you think I should…

760
I feel something in my heart; it's like a little flame, every time I see you, there is a spark and this flame lights up, this flame is special for me and for you too, because it only happens wen I am with you and also because I LOVE YOU!
761
i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.
762
Everything is fair in Love & War. I suggest 2 Do War, never Love. B'coz in War, either u Live or die, But in Love, neither u live nor u die. . . .
763
Give “Laugh” to all But “SMILE” 2 one. Give “Cheeks” to all But “LIPS” 2 one. Give “Love” to all But “HEART” 2 one. Let Everybody “Love” you BUT you “LOVE” 1
764
WoRdS CaNnOt ExPreSs ThE wAy I FeeL AbT U, ThE WaY I CaN’t ExpLaiN WhY ThE SkY Is bLuE BuT ThEn I KnoW mY HeArT Is TrUe WhEn I SaY I LoVe YoU.
765
The longest distance in the world is not measured by how far apart we are, but measured by how I am just beside you and yet you don’t know that - I love you.                                                                   
766
Your so beautiful, so easy to love, A fallen angel from heaven above, An ocean of perfection, a cage and a lure, A magnificent creature, untainted and pure.
767
Ive got ur bak & uve got mine. ill help u out netime. 2 see u hurt 2 see u cry. makes me weep & wanna die. ill b right here til d end. cos ur my luv & my bestfriend
768
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever. Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure. Ull always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u!
769
Just when I thought all was well, Was when you began to put me through hell. You said, we should just be friends That’s when I knew it was the end.
770
We were just friends at the start, Always having fun, never apart Then one day, something sparked The next thing I knew, you had my heart.
771
You’re eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There’s one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
772
Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password “I LOVE U” It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.
773
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u
774
uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?
775
sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1
776
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
777
wen u feel cold and warm at da same time wen u read ova da same line for the 10th time wen ur heart and thoughts sum hw appear to rhyme n wen a simple name conquers ur whole mind den ur in love
778
Sometimes you have to sacrifice LOVE, just to save a FRIENDSHIP
779
In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living.
780
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.
781
To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.I love you
782
Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place.
783
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart
784
My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U
785
there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,my sweet angel
786
Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i’m ur’s 4ever b mine my baby “I LOVE U”
787
R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u
788
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
789
There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.
790
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.
791
wOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE…
792
FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe’s SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and’ WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~
793
Love Is When You Don’t Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
794
In the dreams at least i can say that you are mine this could be my life’s last hope of sunshine.
795
I WANT TO OPEN THE LOCK OF MY HEART BUT THE KEY IS WITH YOU NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I COME BACK TO YOU???
796
Love is not heart of life, it’s a part of life”
797
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.
798
U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.those words run thru my head day & nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!
799
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u
800
i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but even so i luv u still.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.