Christmas day SMS Page 06


May your heart is always happy and excited.
May it feel love and have delightful days.
May we always love each other and stay united.
Merry Christmas and keep your smile on your face!

God showed us the way
We had rough times, but God showed us the way.
Time flies when we are happy, like we are today.
May this day be full of love and be blessed.
May we be good and pass every life’s test!
Merry Christmas!

Let God bless us with love and forgiveness

I wish you have all the luck and success.
All the money in the world and all the happiness.
Life without fear, pain and stress.
I wish you never feel loneliness.
Let God bless us with love and forgiveness.
I wish you always smile and Merry Christmas!

Christmas is here and I will see you today
When I woke up this morning I was excited.
Christmas is here and I will see you today.
For so much long I prayed and waited.
I decided to text you because I want to say,
I love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Let us have a Merry Christmas
May there be many gifts for all of us,
May we always be together,
May our hearts never be cold,
Even in the snowy weather.
May there be always love for us
And let us have a Merry Christmas!

have a merry Christmas my dear
The presents,
The love,
The friendship,
All can be found at the time of Christmas.
Have a Merry Christmas my dear!

Christmas lights and trees
Christmas lights and trees,
The light and sweet breeze.
Make Christmas feel jollier,
As the 25th of December draws nearer,
My heart jolts faster and faster,
May you have a Merry Christmas,
And a wonderful new year!

the jolliest time of the year
The jolliest time of the year,
With Santa’s HO HO HO.
And presents for my dear,
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a happy new year!

Christmas wish 2019
You have always been there for me,
May God be always there for you.
You have always been so good to me,
May all the people be good to you.
May your Christmas be warm and pleasant,
May it give you the best and biggest present.
Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Christmas family
Your family is lucky to have you.
I am also lucky to have you as friend.
May God always protect you and love you.
May your happiness and delight extend.
May you feel them in the whole new year.
You, deserve it, Merry Christmas, dear!

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.