Friendship SMS Collection 01-50


1
Life Is A Party Whenever I Am With You, You Turn My Tears Into Smiles When We Share And Laugh Together, You Make Me Spend A Lot And It Is Worth It, Because I Care About You My Dear Friend.
2
Don’t give special place to any one in you heart, its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place.
3
I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do. And if you cry a single tear, I promise I’ll cry too.
4
I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We loose people we love, but we never loose true friend.
5
Friendship is like a book it take years to write but it may take few seconds to burn
6
A Good Friend Is Like A Light House It Doesn’t Ring Bells, Fire Guns To Call Attention When You Are Lost … It Simply Stands Tall And Shines
7
Walking alone is not very difficult … but it is hard when you are coming back alone after a long time of walking, talking and laughing with someone!
8
Tears of EYES are Valuable Speech of LIPS are Powerful Heart With LOVE is Beautiful Life with FRIENDS is Most Wonderful..
9
I admit I will never be the perfect friend. I will never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for u. .
10
Friendship is Sweeter than honey and greater than Money Smoother than silk & whiter than milk Higher than any tower & stronger than any power
11
Friendship is Sweeter than honey and greater than Money Smoother than silk & whiter than milk Higher than any tower & stronger than any power
12
1 Injection of Trust, 1 Tablet of care, 1 Syrup of attention, 1 Drip of understanding, take 3 times a day! Its all necessary 4 the health of our FRNDSHIP
13
Friendship is a relation beyond the limits of cast, crate and region. Try your best for maintain it.
14
If You Are Angry with your Loveable Friend, Just Put aside you Egos. Just Hug Each Other and Say: I Need You Idiot, at least to Fight With Me..
15
The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right.
16
You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you
17
Nobody understands d reason y we meet in this life’s journey. We’re not related by blood, We don’t know each other from d start.. But god puts us together to b wonderful frnds by heart!!!
18
Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!
19
Sometimes you just have to be dirty, useless and ugly to see who your true friends are. Who ll accept you despite the fact that you re damn nothing
20
1 Injection of Trust, 1 Tablet of care, 1 Syrup of attention, 1 Drip of understanding, take 3 times a day! Its all necessary 4 the health of our FRNDSHIP
21
The feeling of Friendship starts from the Eyes.... If U try to close your eyes, Friendship turns into a drop of tear & remains in your heart forever....
22
A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.
23
i may hurt u 4 few resion but i always like u 4 endless reason coz i hv one good reason that u r my ever loving friend in my life....
24
Friendship is not something that happens at first sight, It happens when you start knowing each other and in turn endup needing each other. For every feeling, for every thought and for every moment
25
So many hands in 1 tiffin box, So many friends on 1 bench, So much laughter on 1 stupid joke, So many calls on birth<q>day night, So many prays for 1 little worry, So much love 4 just 1 person, So many tears for 1 little fight. Really!! Friends are the best part of our small life.
26
Nobody understands d reason y we meet in this life’s journey. We’re not related by blood, We don’t know each other from d start.. But god puts us together to b wonderful frnds by heart!!!
27
Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.
28
Friends are like mango... you will never know which is sweet and which is not. Well I am lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in you
29
The feeling of Friendship starts from the Eyes.... If U try to close your eyes, Friendship turns into a drop of tear & remains in your heart forever....
30
God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U
31
10Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend
32
I prayed for you before we met, Not knowing who you d be. I asked the Lord to send a friend. One chosen just for me.
33
A friend is like a flower, a rose to be exact, Or maybe like a brand new gate that never comes unlatched
34
A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!
35
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories, of many good things.
36
The hardest part of missing friends is not their absence,it’s when you think of all those good times and ask yourself, will those moments ever happen again
37
Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can<q>t see you, let my care be with you, friend!
38
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you a precious gift from God.
39
A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend it’s not a friendship until after you’ve had a fight.
40
A 5 year old boy asked his friend. What is friendship? He replied: Friendship is when you rob my chocolate every day from my bag. I still keep it in same place.
41
People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is.
42
Few Excellent Friends are Better than Many Good Friends & 1 Sincere Cool & Caring Friend z Müch Better than Few Excellent Friends!
43
Love is when your Friend gets Angry wid u & says, I wil Never Talk 2 u. & Later the Person Cums back 2 u just 2 Inform Im stil Angry
44
My past says u met me. My future says u will always remember me. My dream says u care for me. But my heart says this friend is born for me.
45
One candle is enough to cut darkness. One good guide is enough for success. One true friend is enough to make life happy
46
Two things are really important in life Friend Friendship First One, yOu shOuld make. SecOnd One, yOu shOuld kEEp.
47
Two things are really important in life Friend Friendship First One, yOu shOuld make. SecOnd One, yOu shOuld kEEp.
48
God made the world with a heart full of love, then he looked down from Heaven above, And saw that we all need a helping hand, Someone to share with, wholl understand. 
49
This message to you, I just had to send. As you are someone whos always so happy to lend, so caring, sharing, loving, such a wonderful friend. I hope that our friendship, will never ever end!
50
The wrong kind of people dislikes you 4 the good in you &The right kind of peoples like you knowing even the bad in you. That makes a Friendship strong

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.