Friendship SMS Collection 51-100






51
Friendship is about writing HURTS on the SAND where wind blows it and forget, CARVING the BENEFITS in the STONE and never 4get.
52
The day your friends stop bringing their problems to you is the day you have lost your best place in their hearts.
53
When all seems lost and lonely for you And you dont really know what to do Look inside your heart and see There in a special place, I will be. 
54
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. Im surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
55
1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.
56
Dil dil se juda nahi hote, wo yuhi kisi pe fida nahi hote, pyar se achha to dosti hai, kyo ki dost kabhi bewafa nahi hote.
57
Friendship is lyk walking on wet sand, D longer u stay D deeper u get into it.. & D moment u try to go, u leave ur Footprints...
58
Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Coz I couldn’t find a better friend like you!
59
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.
60
You have known me in Good and bad times , You have seen me When i was happy and when i was sad, You have watched me laugh and cry, Thank you for believing in me, For supporting me , And for always being there , Thank you for being A PERFECT FRIE
61
Shores never meet, but share the same ocean. the moon & stars could not be one, yet are in the same sky.we may not meet often, but yet you are my good friend
62
Truth of d day.. As we Grow up we think we lose our frnds. but truth is we Dont lose frnds. We just learn who the real once are...
63
Hi gud morning TODAY is WoRLD YELLOW ROSE DAY. If U Luv my Frndshp Give 1 mis call.snd tis 2 al UR FRNDS & see hw many Miscall U gt
64
Dil se liya 1st D Love se liya 2nd O Rose se liya 3rd S Geet se liya 4th T Sathi se liya 5th I To laisi lagi hamari DOSTI!!
65
Two hearts make frienship, many hearts try to break that friendship, but making or breaking depends on the level which that two hearts beats for each other
66
Two hearts make frienship, many hearts try to break that friendship, but making or breaking depends on the level which that two hearts beats for each other
67
Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U. Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U. Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U. Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?)
68
Life gives Strange twists sometimes, sum1 u trust very much hurts u & sum1 u never bothered much stands by u. so nvr judge any1 by 1 mistake..! r
69
I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ur FRIENDSHIP!
70
mat chhino college ke baccho se mobile ye akele rehne se darte hai lo exam bhi sms par kyo ki ye ek hi chiz to hai jo mann lagakar padte he
71
har sagar ke do kinare hote hai , kuch log jan se bhi pyare hote hai , ye jaruri nahi ki har koi pas ho , kyunki jindgime yado ke bhi sahare hote hai...
72
Two hearts make frienship, many hearts try to break that friendship, but making or breaking depends on the level which that two hearts beats for each other.
73
I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ur FRIENDSHIP!
74
New friends may be a poem!But old friends R alphabets..Do not forget alphabets because you will need them to read the poem!
75
How 2 grow frndshp? Pick a gud heart .plant in a pot of trust,water with gud thoughts.Add sum emotions & remove d misunderstanding & nourish.RESULT FRIEND 4EVEr
76
Seconds of introduction..Minutes of discussion..Hours of attraction..Days of interaction..Years of satisfaction..Makes freindship a strong construction…
77
Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U. Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U. Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U. Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?)
78
"Affection is so strange" Sometimes it become a reason to Live life.. and sometimes it becomes a reason to leave life..
79
Dil se liya 1st D Love se liya 2nd O Rose se liya 3rd S Geet se liya 4th T Sathi se liya 5th I To laisi lagi hamari DOSTI
80
what is real but invisible?-ur care. what is true but unfair?-ur absence. what is sweet but naughty?-ur smile. what is precious bur pricelss?-our friendship.
81
someone wrote on the door"please do not enter i am upset" friends came in smiling and said:sorry we are illitrates
82
My hands never pain when typing message for you..!! But my heart always pain when there is no reply from you..!!
83
TOUCHING LINES FROM SEPARATED FRIEND: "I DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM U.. I JUST WALKED SLOWLY AND IT SEEMS THAT U DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO STOP ME."
84
Pain of missing friends is realised when u r alone watching a gang of friends enjoying in front of U and U remembrng d past which u spent with ur friends!
85
life Realation is nevar planned nor it happen for a reason but when relation a is real it becomes a plan for life &a reason for livin
86
True Fship is like playing on see-saw Not bcoz its always fun being wit each othr. Bt also bcoz some1 wont mind going down 2 c another1 rising up!
87
Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend
88
may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…
89
may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…
90
jise dil ki KALAM or bharose ki INK kehte hai, jise lamho ki KITAB or yaado ka COVER kehte hai, yahi wo SUBJECThai jise log FRIENDSHIP kehte hai.
91
Stars have setelled & moon will shine, Frndship matures as a lovely wine a very lovely nite 2 a frnd of mine
92
1DAY I MAY DIE WITHOUT SAYING GUD BYE 2 U! BUT ILL NEVER 4GET 2 SAY THANK U! BCOZ U HAV GIVEN ME 1 OF LOVELIEST FRIENDSHP!
93
Birth is Once... Youth is Once... Death is Once... Love is Once... Marriage is Once... But.. FRIENDSHIP is runs for ever...Good Day
94
I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ur FRIENDSHIP!
95
Friendship is a sun, which rises, Only when your heart has set on it Friendship is a throne, on which you can sit, Only when you share your kingdom with it.
96
When things go wrong, When sadness fills your heart, When tears flow in your eyes, Just let me know, Because, I want to be there for you,
97
Jyotishi ladke Ka Haath Dekhkar bola: Beta Tum Bahut PadhogeLadka: Saale,Padh To Main 3 saal Se Raha Hu, Yeh Bata Paas Kab Hounga...??
98
Learning frm water..adjust ur self in every situation in any shape & always find out ur own way beautiful..
99
Life is a train Love is a wine Wife is a pain Family is a chain Xperiens is a gain. Knowledge is a brain. BUT GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS A MAIN.
100
I dont regret the things I have done and the things I didnt do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.