Friendship SMS Collection 151-200





151
The best kind of friend is d 1 u could sit on a porch with,never saying a word,& walk away feeling like dat was d best conversation u've had
152
U may not think of me when u r happy Or having a good time, But please don't forget me when u r sad, I want to be the 1st one to make u.
153
True meaning of friendship:Where there is no compromisein telling the secret.And there is no secretfor which u need to compromise..!
154
Frndshp is a soft feelngs of heart,Bt its very hard 2 feel & when it feels,its to hard 2 drop BECOZ TRUE frndshp HAPPENS ONCE in Life.
155
Friendship Has ONE Law...."Never make ur Friend feel alonetill u r there...."So disturb your friends as much asyou can..Like i do!!
156
Time alone can prove the worth of friendship.As time goes by,we lose the false ones and keep the best.Just a sweet hello to one of d best!
157
Girlfriend is Hot Water.Lover is Mineral Water.Wife is Corporation Water.Relationship is Kaveri Water.But"FRIENDSHIP"is pure Rain Water!
158
Sound becomes music,Movement becomes dance,Smile becomes laughter,Mind becomes meditation & life becomes celebration when friends keep in touch..!!
159
A friendship is like a winding road, You never know where it is going to go. But there is something that I do know, Which is that our friendship will continue to grow.
160
I'm not UR Lover But I Love U.I'm not UR FamilyBut I care 4 U.I'm not In UR Blood relations But I'm ready 2 share UR pain.I'm Just UR frnd.
161
Today's Lunch from my side, The Menu:-Dosti ki roti, Care ki sabji, Affctn ka raita,Faith ka salad,Trust ka pulao,n smile ki sweetdish .
162
Friends are of 2 types: One says"If you ever need anything, I will be there"Other says"You will never need anything as long as I'm there"
163
Moon Said To Me, Your Freind Not Messeging u Why Dont You Leave Ur Freind. I Looked At Moon And Said Does Ur Sky Ever leave U When U Dont Shine..
164
Beauty is 2 see, not 2 touch, Frndsip is 2 make not 2 break,Wat comes & goes is called a trend,The one who stays 4ever is called a FRIEND....
165
Mango,Orange,Banana,Grapes & Apple.Which is sweet?Guess...Dont know?Oh dear yeh sab sweet nahihai.Yeh sab fruit hai.sweet to humari DOSTI hai.
166
Sacrifice is greater than loveCharacter is greater than beautyHumanity is greater than wealthBut nothing is greater thanFriendship
167
"Dont be a frnd only with those who make u happy... Be a frnd with someone who cannot be happy without u.."See the difference..
168
Any1 can make a mistake tat's y pencils have erasers.No1 can walk alone,tat's y d shadows move along.No1 can b alone,tat's y Frndz r along...!
169
Ishq wahi hai jo ho ek tarfa,Izhaar-e-ishq to khwahish ban jati hai,Hai agar Ishq to akho me dekho,zubaan kholne se ye numaish ban jati hai.
170
when i miss a SPECIAL PERSON, i don't have to go too far,i just have to look inside my HEART, 'coz that's always where YOU are,MY DEAR FRND
171
Love………… is not only made for lovers……. Its also for friends who luv each other sometimes better than a lover Smile and spread some love today.
172
"Life without a friend is death without a witnes" Save a space for me in your heart, not in your mind. The mind forget easily....
173
Stars are unapproachable...Sun is very hot... Moon is 2 far...So God gave me a friend like u so that I can say 'I've my own little Universe
174
In Life..MOST people help you when it suits THEM;BUT very "FEW" help when it suits YOU.."MAKE" those FEW your frnds..BUT "BE" That FEW for the MANY!
175
Feel a friend like me,Feel a Friendship with me,EverydayEverytime &Every momenti am with u.
176
Hearts R many but swt hearts r rare.,Lover r many but true loves r rare. ur names r many but u r one and only one 4 me as a SPECIAL FRND
177
A frnd is nevr a coincidence in ur life. They r meant 2 entr ur life 2 bring u joy & laughtr. So i'll treasure the frndshp between us..
178
Weakly 1 day holiday, Monthly 1 day salary day, Yearly 1 day birthday, Lifely 1 day death day But sharing ur friendship is everyday!!
179
2day i'll lose somethng!2morrw i can get anythng!But i never lose & ever get one thing.That is ur FRNDSHP!Keep in touch alwys!
180
Zindgi zakhmo se bhari h, waqt ko marhum banana sikh rahe h,harna to h hi mout ke aage,filhal zindagi se jeetna sikh rahe h
181
Only lovable person can feel your silent pain and will hold ur hand till you become strong...Iam here for you always as a "Loving friend"
182
Love Is like personal dairy Only One Person Can read it... But, Friendship Is library book.. Every 0ne Can read it.. That's Friendship.
183
If sum1 dies early, Ppl say GOD loved him very much..Bt u r still on earth,it means sum1 on earth lovs u more dan GOD.
184
Pure friendship IS Bright Like Sun Deep Like Ocean High Like Sky Strong Like Iron Kind Like Mother Cute Like Me & Sweet Like u
185
Although its quite a statement,Well it happens 2 b true.The best friend i ever had,Im glad 2 say its u.
186
I believe in Angels, the ones that Heaven sends. Each day I tell those Angels, U R my best of friends.
187
silly fights simple sms small angry serious jokes senseless speaks sensitive feelings mixtur of all the above is called "FRIENDSHIP"
188
If U open my heart, guess what U R gonna see? It's you. True friends R hard 2 find so I kept you.
189
If U want 2 be happy 4 a day, get a date. Happy 4 a week, get a lover. Happy till the end, keep me.
190
Rose needs water!A season needs change!A poet needs a pen!My phone needs ur sms&miscalls& I need ur lovely frndshp 4ever!
191
A truely caring friendship means, one who knows you are crying and finds your tears even when you are walking in the rain...
192
No 1 person can possibly combine all the elements supposed 2 make up what everyone means by friendship.
193
Love starts with the eyes Grows with a kiss and end with a tear but Frndship is start with smile Grows with understanding and end with death
194
If all my friends were 2 jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump w/ them; I'd be AT the bottom 2 catch them.
195
New friends may be a poem!But old friends R alphabets..Do not forget alphabets because you will need them to read the poem!
196
No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness & peace, friendship & its warmth ... will bring it 2 us ,
197
Sunshine of life!Sympothy of harmony!Source of love!Spark of care!Yes...It is U my friend! I am lucky to have U!
198
Sound bcomez music! Movemnt bcomez dance! Smile bcomez laughter! Mind bcomez meditation & Life bcomez celebration when frndz keep in touch.
199
Ur smile is my sunrise!Ur kiss is my sunset!Thank U for being the most wonderful friend and companhion!I Love U..
200
I wont promise 2 be Ur friend forever,coz I wont live that long.But let me be Ur friend as long as I live.



No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.