Friendship SMS Collection 201-250






201
"One Beautiful Heart is Better than thousand beautiful Faces." "One Honest wish of sweet friend is stronger than thousand Gods Blessing..
202
I never searched bt I found U I never asked but I've U I nver wished but it came truI thank god 4 giving me u
203
Friends r angels that come from above.sent by god 4 me 2 luv.so wen u r lonely sad n blue remember ill be there for u! ,...
204
Frndshp is a feelng of heart!Bt it's very hard 2 feel & When it feels its too hard 2 Drop.Bcoz TRUE frndshp doesnt HAPPENS alwys in Life
205
Beauty is 2 see,Not 2 touch..Love is 2 share,Not 2 tear..Sms is 2 send,Not 2 store..Friendshp is 2 make,Not 2 break..
206
Egg pups has four ends..Samoosa has three ends..Pazham pori has two ends..But friendship has no ends like a parippu vada.
207
Heart could only love for a while, feets could only walk 4 some miles, clothes wont 4ever be in style, but having u as my friend is 4ever.
208
I 've seen d pAintin of two old friends.I wAs wondered as it was old but wAs not fAde. i wish we mAintAin sAme relation old but no chAnge..
209
Never try alone to take the weight of a tear that comes out of Ur heart & falls through Ur eyes, always remember a Friend is here to share..
210
"FRIENDS" are like recharge cupouns have less talk time but long validity"LOVER" is like top up cards more talk time butNO "VALIDITY".
.
211
"I VAlue mA friends More thAn I VAlue My Life.So Wen i sAy u r my Friend,Its Just As Gud As sAying u r My Life".
212
Alone i can SAY,but 2gthr v can SHOUT.Alone i can SMILE bt 2gthr v can LAUGH.Alone i can ENJOYbt 2gthr v can CELBRATE.Thats d beauty of friendship!
213
Jise dil ki kalam or mohabat ki ink kehte hai,Jise lamho ki kitab or yadho ka cover kehte hai,Yahi wo subject hai jise log friendship kehte hai.
214
Good Friendz R Like Tom & JerrySometimes Small Fights&Craps Keeps Them Apart,But They AlwaysCome Back TogetherTo Run A Long Episode
215
One Rose Xclusivly 4 a nice person like u frm an ever nice person like me. Keep d Rose until it dry, keep my Frndship until i die.
216
Friendship is like a bird.if u catch tightly it dies.if u catch it loosly it flies.but if u catch affectionately it remains with u 4 ever...
217
Wo shskhs meri jaan bana rehta hai.Uska pyar meri pehchaan bana rehta hai.Koi yaad karta hai usko kitni shiddat seWo janta hai magar anjaan bana rehta hai.
218
Friendship may be like a drop in a ocean for you... But for me- the ocean may be less without the drop of ur friendship.......
219
Getting a friend is easy,... choosing a friend is difficult.... maintaining the friendship is talent... continuing the friendship is a precious thing....
220
My heart is like an open BOOK It depends on how you read ME Dont judge me by my COVER Look inside & discover i will be ur true friend 4EVER
221
Friend Is An Evergreen Relation Which Never ThinksY We r Friends,But Wen 2 Friends Miss Each Other Their Heart Feels Something Is Missing
222
A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How i wish you could be reprinted..
223
A light can replace dark.,A success can replace failure.,A smile can replace pain.,But nothing in the world can replace 'F'RIENDSHIP:
224
In flowers my rose is u, in DIAMOND my kohinoor is u, in SKY my moon is u, in RIVER my boat is u,I'M JUST A tree but MY langoor is only YOU
225
Alone i can SAY, bt 2gthr v can SHOUT.Alone i can SMILE bt 2gthr v can LAUGH.Alone i can NJOY bt 2gthr v can CELBRATE.Thats d beauty of FRIENDSHIP.
226
Some wher We were born,Some wher We lived,Wit times We joined,We Live Never Knowing When we'll Die,Till then..We'll b"FRNDS FOREVER"
227
True Friendship isn't leaving behind old friends when u find some new ones.It's abt preserving dried rose betwen pages inspite of being gifted a rose daily!
228
A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.There are plenty of acquaintances in the world;But very few real friends.
229
I am not rich but I havea rich heart I'm not smart but I have a smart mind I'm not alwys right but I'm not wrong in choosing u as my BEST'FRIEND'
230
Normaly wen u ask people hw did u meet that person, they tend 2 narrate a big story but in our case it's just a sentence. U FOUND ME WHEN I WAS LOOKIN 4 U!
231
A special smile..A special face..A special someone I can't replace..A special thanx frm me to u.For d special friendship I Found in U.
232
Somewhere in this journey of life,feelings of our heart melodies of our minds has built a sweet relationship between us.That called Frndshp
233
Frndship isn't abt-it's ur faultbut it's abouti'm sorryIt's not abt-where r ubut it's abouti m here 4u.Its nt abt-hw cud ubut itz abtI undrstnd..
234
Sum1 Asked Me 2 Discribe U In 1 Sentence.. . . I Said- "Individual That Makes Place In Others Heart Widout Knocking It"
235
Seconds of introduction..Minutes of discussion..Hours of attraction..Days of interaction..Years of satisfaction makes FRIENDSHIP a strong construction..
236
TANHA HO KBHI TO MUJE DHONDNADUNYA SE NAHI APNE DIL SE POCHNAASS PAS HE KHIN BASTE HAIN HUMHMARI YAON SE NHI SATH GUZRE LAMHO SE PUCHNA
237
Now that we have been friends for quite some time,i finally wanna say those three words.............YOU ARE LUCKY
238
Keep messaging me & win exciting prizes. 1st prize-LOTS OF LOVE, 2 nd prize-LIFETIME FRIENDSHIP.3rd prize-FREE STAY IN MY HEART, offer valid till I'am a LIVE.--
239
So many hands in 1 tiffin boxSo many Frnds in 1 bench.So many calls on 1 b'day Nite.So many tears 4 1 little fight.frndz! r d best part of our life..--
240
FRIENDSHIP->A special smile,a special face,a spl sm1 i cnt replace.a special thanx 4m me to u, for d special frndshp i found in U..
241
'Flower' means "nice"'nice' means "Soft"'Soft' means"Desire"'Desire' means"LoVe"'Love' means"Friend"'Friend' means"YOU"'Take care' my 'friend
242
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND
243
Friends are gifts,not easily gained..It roots frm one's heart& involves memories that stay.Not 4 a moment, not for a day,but FOREVER..
244
When it rains, you don’t see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We don’t always see each other, but we will always be there for.
245
When u count best frnds dont count me. When u count close frnds dont count me. but when u really need a friend start frm me!
246
When it hurts to look back, and you are scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there
247
LIFE Means L: Love I: Incidents F: Friends E: Emotions If 'F' miss in life Then LIFE Becomes "LIE" So Don't 4get "Friends"
248
Friendship is a one way Road to be Travelled by to,with Hand in Hand,To care To share, To Forgive To Love & To Say Silently "I'm Always with u...--
249
F'ship means a little heart that never hates... A cute smile that never fades... A smooth wish that never hurts... A stronger relationship that never breaks..
250
Flowers of friendship bloom every season, clouds of friendship shower every season, whether i do/dont sms u everyday, But its true i remember u evryday.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.