Friendship SMS Collection 1001-1050






1001
The seven magical colors of Joy,affection,Sorrow,Love,Care,Trust & Helping combines to form a colorful rainbow known as.....FrIeNdShIp...
1002
I kept your name in my Journal and posted u in the Ledger of my Heart, U will b classified an asset bcos ur market value as a Friend never depreciates...
1003
Time is too slow 4 those who wait,too swift 4those who fear ,too long 4thosewho greive ,too short 4 those rejoice.but 4 those who ve true frnd time is eternity
1004
Life is like Chemistry: DILUTE ur sorrows. EVAPORATE ur worries. FILTER ur happiness. And u will find CRYSTALS of love and friendship....... I found u!!!
1005
Luv is UN-STOPPABLE, Luv is UN-IMAGINABLE, Luv is EMOTIONAL, Luv is DESTINY, Luv is JOY, BUT a FRIEND like U is 1% more then LUV
1006
A flowers without freshness A butterfly without Colors Sky without stars at night All r so incomplete N unreal Just as my gud times N our Friendship Is Incomplete Without u
1007
Friendship is big like UNIVERS,Deep like OCEAN,High like SKY,Strong like ROCK,Kind like MOTHER,Cute like ME and sweet like U....
1008
FriendShip is a network that needs.. NO Recharge! NO Roaming! NO Validity! NO activation! NO Signal prbms! Jst dn't switch off ur Heart...
1009
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.
1010
F - Faithful R - Relation I - in the E - earth that N - never D - dies Am I correct friend?

1011
Every Failure is a Lesson -Learn well, Every Success is a Battle -Fight well, And Every FRIEND is a Jewel -Keep well In your Heart,
1012
My f'ship means a little heart dat nvr Hates.A cute smile dat nvr Fades.A smooth touch dat nvr Shakes & A strong relatnship dat nvr Breaks.
1013
FRIENDS Are AMAZING When They Are NEW. They Are WONDERFUL When They Are TRUE. But Do U Know They Are A Blessing When They Are Like U !
1014
A moment of joy spent under a willow,.. the tear of eye that wets ur pillow,.. Sometimes pain n Sometimes pleasure, When given by Frenz, both r treasure!
1015
Door of memories will never close,How much v miss our frnds no one knows, Days will pass like years,And we'll remember the memories in silent tears…
1016
D importance of a frnd in our lives is like d importance of our hrtbeats! Though they r nt visible,they silently lend u d gift called LIFE..
1017
The worst part of life is missing a friend ! And you know what is The best part of life-it is having a friend worth missing!
1018
A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur FRIEND is a form of.. ehem GOOD TASTE!
1019
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.
1020
A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.
1021
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!
1022
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!
1023
A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.
1024
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
1025
The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!
1026
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
1027
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
1028
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!
1029
True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.
1030
when God gave us friendships he tried to be fair, but when i got you, i got more than my share!
1031
Please remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2 send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u that i am always ur friend. DONT 4GET!
1032
As we go on we remember all the times we had together. as our life changes whatever we will still be friends for ever. We will live together
1033
Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!
1034
If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.
1035
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!
1036
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe…
1037
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say…
1038
A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.
1039
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!
1040
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!
1041
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
1042
The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!
1043
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.
1044
Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die
1045
A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it
1046
When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....
1047
There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever
1048
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
1049
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
1050
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.