Friendship SMS Collection 951-1000






951
True friends never leave each other. True friends never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep in each others HEART saying………I am still here.
952
Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!
953
Life counts by the roads we travel. Some are smooth, some are rough, some I’d rather forget. But there’s one road I won’t regret…..The road where we met and became friends!
954
Friendship is a golden knot which ties together, if you don’t break it you will be friend forever.
955
We had our ups and downs as nearly everybody does. But problems never last for long with special friends like us.
956
A rose exclusively for a nice person like u 4m an ever nice person like me. Keep the rose until it’s dry, keep my friendship until I die.
957
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.
958
A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.
959
I may not be the “Perfect Friend.” That u r looking 4. not even the best. Among them all but surely I’m a friend who always cares for u.
960
A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur FRIEND is a form of.. ehem GOOD TASTE!
961
The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!
962
DuRiNg OuR FrIeNdShIp, ThErE wIlL B TiMeS U wOn't SeE Me BeSiDe U, DuN ThInK I LeFt U BeHiNd, I JuSt ChOsE To WaLk BeHiNd U So I CaN CaTcH U WhEn U Fall...
963
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
964
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...
965
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!
966
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!
967
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
968
I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!
969
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
970
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
971
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.
972
When darkness moves in on me, it is the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.
973
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down
974
I have a simple computation on how long our friendship will last. Count the stars in heaven + sand on the shore x by the heart beats = 4ever.
975
Friendship is a diamond, found very rare... & Not autumn leaves, found everywhere!!
976
Softly, the leaves of mem'ry fall, slowly i'll gather & pick them all, Coz 2day, 2morrow & till my life is thru, I'll always cherish knowing a *person like u* !!
977
I sent my cares 2 the wind and asked the wind 2 pass them 2 u. when u feel the wind blowing against ur face, that’s me saying Take Care.
978
My friend shud be my medicine when I am in pain. My letter when I am far, my smile when I am sad, my handkerchief when I cry, my life when I die.
979
A true friend is someone who thinks that u r a good egg even though he knows that u r slightly cracked.
980
Behind ur smile I know there r sorrows, Behind ur laughter I know there r tears, And I want u 2 know that behind u I am always there 4 u.
981
When things turn out bad and your strength is no longer enough to carry them. You must never give up, cause when your strength ends, my worth os your friend begins.
982
Friendship is not something that happens at first sight, It happens when you start knowing each other and in turn endup needing each other. For every feeling, for every thought and for every moment.
983
Dictionary is the only place where Death comes before Life, Success before Work, Divorce before Marriage, But Friend come before Relative.
984
Tu door sahi par tera aahsas he, teri aawaz na sahi par tera aagaz he, tu har pal mere saath he, tuze bhulana shayad mumkin nahi, kyunki tu har waqt dil ke pass hai! Falak Ke Teer Ka Kya Nishana Tha Idhar Mera Ghar, Udhar Uska Aaashiyana Tha Puhunch Rahi Thi Kinare Pe Kashti-E-Umeed Usi Waqt Is Tofaan Ko Bhi Yahaan Aana Tha
985
A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
986
Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have... when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit it in my a/c
987
TherE r many stars buT thE m@oN is u. Tehre r many frend$ buT thE SWEET one is u. To forget me is n@w up t@ u. T@ forget u is something i will never ever do...
988
Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....
989
God doesnt play dice with the universe,Everything happens for a cause.... When u became my friend it wasnt an accident,He wanted me to get the best....
990
Age appears to be best in some respect.Old wood,best to burn,Old authors,best to read... Old wine,best to drink,& Old friends best to keep...
991
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.Its not something U learn in school. But if havent learned the meaning of Friendship,U haven;t learned anything....
992
Friendship open many doors, Each with a different view. But none could have a more beautiful view than the door that leads 2 u!!
993
Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend.A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
994
The making of friends who are real friends, is the best token we have of a mans success in life.There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
995
FRIENDSHIP knows no season, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing two people together to a Moment called...F O R E V E R"
996
NUMERIC VALUE OF L+O+V+E = 54 BUT NUMERIC VALUE OF F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P IS = 108. 54 + 54 = 108. SO LOVE + LOVE = FRIENDSHIP.SO FRIENDSHIP IS TWO TIMES GREATER THAN LOVE.........
997
titanic was an impressive ship... but it sank, but the most strong ship is our friendship ans i wont ever let it sink!!!!
998
Care for the one who shares with u,Share with the one who knows u... Know the one who misses u,Miss the one who hope the best for u...
999
There are 3 Chambers in my HEART. 1 for PAPA,1 for MAA, 1 for GOD. oh! wat about u dear? Sorry no place for u in my heart........ bcoz frendz like u are my heartbeat..!
1000
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that gives value to survival.

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.