Friendship SMS Collection 601-650


601
Some One Like Goldship,Some one Like Silvership,I like one Ship That is your Friendship
602
plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b’coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!
603
Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life
604
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
605
Best frnds r lyk a pair of scissors, joint togthr, often go in opp dirctions, But they giv punishment to those who come between them
606
wat is lyf? wat u make it to be.. wat is hapiness? wat ur heart sees.. wat is love? precious if true… wat is frndshp? nothing without u.
607
a Match stick Glows 4 few swcs. a candle glows 4 few hours., a Sun glows 4 a day., but our relation will glow 4vevr,. whthr v’ll b ther or not….
608
Ice is Cream, Love is Dream.. But Friendship is Evergreen.. Dont make frnds b4 Understandin.. Dont break Frndship Aftr Misundrstndin
609
wat is frndshp? u fight abt d smallest things in lyf wen u r 2gethr n miss those very smallest things wen u r torn apart by tym….
610
Wats d true meanin of frndshp? wher ther r no compromise in tellin secrets, n der is no secret for which u need compromise…
611
CLassic words of frndshp B wat u R n say wat u feel, cuz those who mind dnt matter, n those who matter dnt mind….
612
Real friendship is most notable in those times of trouble. Times of prosperity are full of ‘friends’.
613
I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.
614
Weathers are few but spring is good, Animals are many but butterfly is lovely, Flowers are too many but rose is beautiful, Foods are thousands but honey is sweet an Friends are much but u r the best!
615
God in heaven, God above, Please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who’s reading this.
616
A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you’re one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted
617
What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That’s what a friend is.You.
618
Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I’ll treasure ’till the day my heart stops.
619
I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won’t be broken
620
People say friends are made in heaven & they come in ur life,But I made my friend in this world & made my life a Heaven…
621
HI CUTY!!!The seven magical colors of Joy,affection,Sorrow,Love,Care,Trust & Helping combines to form a colorful rainbow known as…..FrIeNdShIp
622
Sumtimes I miss 2reply, Sumtimes my msg doesn’t reach u, But it doesnt mean I 4get u, bcoz. ur 1of a kind and always in my mind…
623
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend — or a meaningful day
624
Friendship is genuine when two friends can enjoy each others company without speaking a word to one another
625
The one who takes your hand but touches your heart is a true Friend
626
Friendship is a network tht needs: no recharge! no roaming! no validity! no activation! no signal problems! juz dont switchoff ur Heart.!
627
Luv Holds Heart,Heart holds feelings,feelings holds emotions,emotions holds tears,tears are held by eyes,eyes hold U,B’coz U hold frendship.
628
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.
629
Life is pretty much unpredictable. I may not live long enough but I won’t miss out letting you know that life is worth living with someone like you around.
630
cant find a reason why God gave you to me But thats not the question to be asked May be the question is how did God know that I needed a person like you
631
Did u know tears can b sometime more special then smiles, coz smile can be given 4 everyone but tears are shed 4 only those v don’t want 2 loose.
632
In school they taught me that; 1 hour = 60 min.1 min = 60 sec. but they never told me that; 1 sec. without U = 100 years
633
If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close to me n answer w/ a smile: “Like this!
634
don’t close ur door wn u feel alon, don’t close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon’t ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b holding u til d end.
635
Someone somewhere dreams of your smile…and while thinking of you says life is worthwhile. So whenever you’re lonely…remember its true….someone somewhere is thinking of you
636
When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u’re the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying.
637
Hold ten roses in ur hand and stand before a mirror………….u will see eleven roses
638
9 lessons in life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY…!!!
639
The World is Round We’ll meet again. When we meet I’ll ask You “How are You” Hope You’ll not ask “Who are You’!
640
Don’t u ever wonder y people txt u but hv nothing imp to say! It’s 4 the simple reason… u r such a nice person 2 think of, like the way I’m thinking of u now
641
If kisses were water, i will give u sea, If hugs were leaves, i will give u tree, If u love a planet, i will give a galaxy, If friendship is life, i will give u mine.
642
If i am in hell and u r in heaven. I always look up & be proud of u but if iam in heaven and u r in hell, i beg to god send me down coz heaven wont be heaven with u .
643
Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!
644
I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day. I may not be able to say good am, good pm or good night but I'll never try to say goodbye to a person who has been sweet and true.
645
There r times i find my hands full of frenz...i wnt2 hold thm hard as i fear losing them.I laugh whn i realiz dat they r d ones holdin me. . . Thanks 4bein1..
646
look at the SUN & you c TIME.. look in the HEART & you c LOVE.. look in the EYES & you c LIFE.. look at ur MOBILE & c who's REMEMBERING U
647
Every Failure is a lesson–Learn well,every Success is a Battle-Fight it & every Friend is a jewel-Keep well in ur heart
648
I pray for you... That you get life that you truly deserve.. A life as good as your heart.. A life as bright as your smile.. And a life as wonderful as you are!
649
Remberance is the sweetest flower in the garden of friendship. A friend is a person who never think of the last 3 letters of the word FRIEND
650
My FRIENDSHIP is Like a SUGARCANE... You Crush it, Twist it, Squeez it, Beat it to pulp... All that you'll get is only SWEETNESS…

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.