Friendship SMS Collection 651-700



651
Sometimes we built walls around our heart, Not just 2 b safe from getting hurt, But 2 find OUT who cares enough 2 BREAK them down n enter IN...U r IN..
652
24 sweet hrs make 1 sweet day"! "7 swt days make 1 swt week"! "4 swt week make 1 swt month"!! but... "1 sweet frnd like U makes life sweet.
653
Love Is like personal dairy Only One Person Can read it..... But, Friendship Is library book... Every 0ne Can read it.That's Friendship
654
Today's newspaper is tomorrows waste paper. Life is test paper,don't copy from d frnt paper.Frndshp is best paper,dn't waste it as tissue paper
655
Friends is the heaviest coin in the international Bank of Relations & with your Friendship I"m the richest person on Earth. May this last forever.'.....
656
Alphabetic advice for you: A B C Avoid Bad Company.. D E F Don't Entertain Fools.. G H I Go for High Ideas.. J K L M Just Keep a frnd likeME
657
Frndship dsnt get closr by meeting bt is Ãnly sweetnd by thought. I care 4 u in my own strong ways, u will nevr know & perhaps i'll nvr show.
658
A "Friend" is like a"ring",always close to ur hand but as u get"careless", it"slips out" of ur finger,so"dont" ever"let" ur frnds slip out of ur life.
659
Behind ur smile I know there r sorrows, Behind ur laughter I know there r tears, And I want u 2 know that behind u I am always there 4 u.
660
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there
661
Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave,and impossible to forget.
662
Friendship is a collection of hearts, ready 2 give, share and understand. It never fades & never ends. It only reminds us that life is not perfect without a friend…
663
A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it
664
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.
665
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
666
When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.
667
So many of us either fear tmr or regret yesterday. But I won't fear tmr, if I get 2 b ur fren 4ever, and I don't regret yesterday, coz 1 yesterday, I met u.
668
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over."
669
The rain may be falling hard outside, But your smile makes it all alright. I'm so glad that you're my friend. I know our friendship will never end
670
I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship
671
A fool may be known by six things :anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, enquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, mistaking foes for friends.
672
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!
673
There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever
674
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
675
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!
676
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.
677
R we friends or r we not u told me once but i 4got 4 all da friends i'v eva met ur da 1 i won't 4get n if i die b4 u do i'll go 2 heaven n wait 4 u.
678
A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn't have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent.
679
This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no additive. This is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Smile!
680
Leave SOMETHING for friend.. Never Leave FRIEND for something.. coz in life, SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u..
681
Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.
682
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
683
A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between hearts.
684
F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SoRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! dats YOU my FRIEND..
685
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!
686
For me U r as... Chees pizza.. passport visa... butter bread.. ice freezer.. cream cake... water lake.. leaf tree.. a FRIEND like u is ever me..!!
687
A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
688
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
689
There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul.
690
I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
691
A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably
692
Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
693
If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
694
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
695
Frndship is a package of FEELING... Nobdy can make it. Nobdy can delete it. Nobdy can explain it. Real frnds can feel it...
696
A FRIEND is like a Pitara, in which we can store our Vichar Dhara. When the life becomes Khatara, Then only FRIEND is great Sahara
697
Good Friend is one who tells u 2 study well but a best frnd is one who sits outside ur exam hall & says "Oyye ajeeb hai, Aur kitna likhega
698
MY FRIEND should be... My medicine when I'm in pain, MY letter when I'm Far, My smile when I'm sad, My handkerchief when i cry, My life when I die!
699
There r times i find my hands full of frenz...i wnt2 hold thm hard as i fear losing them.I laugh whn i realiz dat they r d ones holdin me. . . Thanks 4bein1..
700
There r many stars but the moon is u. Tehre r many frends buT thE SWEET one is u. To forget me is now up to u. To forget u is something I will never ever do

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.