Friendship SMS Collection 851-900






851
Friendship is a lil more truth & a lil less lie,A lil more WE & a lil less I, A lil more LAUGh & a lil more cry. Friendship is simply U & I. 3 Cheers to our Friendship
852
I don't regret the things I have done & the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.
853
Not every bird can dance, but peacock did that. Not every flower can represent LUV, but Rose did that. Not every Friend can reach up to HEART, but u did.
854
Wat makes a friendship special is d way each one remembers d other wen day r apart. day mis d talks, d lafs n d tyme day wer 2gedr. lyf changes memories dont... i miss u...!
855
The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :)
856
Friends are like a shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for beging my size!
857
Heart could only Love 4 a while, U can put many relation in a file, U can make a desert from the nile, But u cant stop my smile, when i see ur name on my mobile.!
858
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
859
There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.
860
A man should keep his friends in a constant repair. The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.

861
I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.
862
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!
863
If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.
864
Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.
865
I was never tired of this life and it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground. Thanks for being around.
866
I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken.
867
Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops.
868
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad.
869
I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye.
870
What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is…you.
871
Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!
872
Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.
873
A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
874
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!
875
A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted
876
Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!
877
Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.
878
I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make you smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.
879
I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.
880
Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life. Thanks!
881
A smile makes us look younger… while prayers make us feel stronger… and friends…? They make us enjoy life forever.
882
God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.
883
My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!
884
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.
885
If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.
886
I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.
887
We bridge distance with text messages. Still we know it fails to fill the space but I hope ours isn't just an exchange of text messages. It's keeping friendship alive.
888
A true friend is like the best book, sometimes, the cover may not be so elegant but the contents are like bars of gold that you can treasure for a lifetime. Take care!
889
Friendship is an investment! It gives you security, happiness, trust, love and care. Thanks for depositing this to me without even asking for any interest! Please, don't withdraw!
890
Having a good laugh with a friend like you stimulates endorphins, the brain’s natural painkillers. So, if you need to laugh and you can’t find a friend like yourself, I can lend you my mirror.
891
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.
892
It's hard to explain what I feel. What I know is you are my friend. Maybe, I'm never the perfect one, but I will still be your friend no matter what. Just hold on, maybe, I will never be your bestfriend, but your friend forever.
893
All my life, I've been looking for something to satisfy and make me happy. You know it's right when they say that happiness can be found in the simplest things, and I found it in 7 letters. "FRIENDS"
894
If two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, God will bring them together to share friendship forever!
895
Our friendship has become a 'HABIT'. Even if u take out H,'a bit' remains. Take out A still 'bit' remains. Finally take out B, still 'it' remains.
896
Freindship is "More clear than water", "More pure than gold", "More sweet than honey", So thanks for sharing God's beautiful gift with me..
897
Jo chiz mang k mile wo Mannat... Chah k mile wo Chahat... Paas ho wo Amanat... Dilse mile vo Rehmat... Par ek sacha Dost mile vo KISMAT.
898
My f'ship means a little heart dat nvr Hates.A cute smile dat nvr Fades.A smooth touch dat nvr Shakes & A strong relatnship dat nvr Breaks.
899
A very special m8 of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile.warm & carin ur feelins true.im glad i av a m8 like u!
900
Plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, whatever may be the reason like u, b'coz in world like this i will never, get a friend like you

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.