Love SMS Collection 651-700



651
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
652
People die younger, because god loves them so much., You're still on earth, bcoz there's someone who loves you more than god...and you know who it is thats me
653
look at the SUN & you c TIME.. look in the HEART & you c LOVE.. look in the EYES & you c LIFE.. look at ur MOBILE & c who's REMEMBERING U!!!
654
Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured....!!!
655
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your
smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
656
There is night so we can appreciate day, Sorrow so we can appreciate joy, Evil so we can appreciate good... You so I can appreciate Love.
657
Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons. Scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures...My mind contains only you
658
I believe that God above, Created you for me to love, He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best
659
Touch my heart & u'll feel, Listen to my heart & u'll hear, Look into my heart & u'll see, That u'll always be a special part of me.

660
Love is something special, a treasure I want to find...To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, Coz.. When I fell in love...I saw you.
661
When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around, Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky
662
If I had a wish I would be ur tears, to be born in ur eyes n to die on ur lips. But if u were my tears, I would never cry in fear of losing u.
663
Trees Are Tall, Branches Are Small, But My Love For You, Is Greatest Than All.
664
A good person supposed 2 b loved, a good person supposed 2 b trusted, a good person supposed 2 b valued....A good person supposed 2 b U...luv U.
665
love is feeling, can you feel it? love is truth, can you face it? love is mystery, can you try to open it? love is gorgeous, have you seen it? love is belief, believe me.....
666
Love does not diminish Or rust and fade with years But gains its strength from time Laughter, joy and tears
667
Love is God's own gift to us, A present from above He gives us peace, He gives us joy, But first he gives us love.
668
SOME ONE IN U R MIND SOME ONE IN U R HEART SOME ONE IN U R DREAMS SOME ONE IN U R LIFE BUT I AM U R SOME ONE WHEN U HAVE NONE.
669
I have a pen ,the pen is blue I have a love the love is u the pen was broken the ink was dry my love never die....!!!!
670
Once in a while, "great love" comes to your life. It probably won't last but it's good to know that at least once in your life, you had that kind of love.
671
What I feel for you, is really true. You got to know, I need you so. When you are gone, I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
672
DO U want 2 know how much I Love U, ASK the Butterflies flying in at the river bank, un4tunatly they can't talk 2 U but their Beautiful colors will tell U thousand words. I MISS U
673
Messages are not for time pass They silently say that I'm thinking of "U" right now & also making "U" & think of ME 4 a moment
674
sea full of water, sky full of star's tree full of leaf's garden full of flower's But I think my heart full of you
675
She's da one who broke my heart... She's da reason why my world fell apart.... She's da one who makes me cry..... Yet I still luv her....n I don't no why
676
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U
677
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
678
LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT
679
You're eyes are soft en tender, as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
680
its not the presence of someone that brings meaning to life but its the way someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning.
681
if each leaf of a tree is ur smile. then I promise u I will water it through out my life so I can see ur ever green smile forever!
682
Don't give password of our Love and friendship to anybody, Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U" It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.
683
L is for lust O is for over v is for very loveable e is for ever the 4 signs of love
684
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
685
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place
686
I want you be near I want you be hear One day without you I can't bear Like a person in the desert with a whole fear
687
Everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around
688
When situation gets u down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there's someone on Earth who cares. I do. LUV U
689
you are the parts of being mine and I hope I always be a parts of you to bring to yours life a plenty of happiness
690
If every 1 forgets u, I'm with u, if every 1 lets u down I'm with u, if every 1 betrays u I'm still with u, But if every 1 likes u sorry I'm with them.....
691
My day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name I cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much I love you, if you Wanna know about this. just search my self in ur heart
692
I sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was also flying towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever.
693
Look left Look right Look back I am not there Look into ur heart U will find me there in form of sweet remeberies
694
Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!
695
Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!
696
Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'
697
I Don't Feel the Miles Between US... When I Think Of You...I love u
698
Don't love me for fun, love me for a reason .. let the reason be love.
699
Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE..
700
I thank God he sent you to me, For you and I were meant to be. We have a bond too strong to break, We have a love no one can take

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.