Friendship SMS Collection 251-300



251
I may hav 4gotten 2 say that I care.I may have failed 2 open up & share but though no words hav been spoken my promise of frndshp won't be broken..
252
R U Bcuming Pessimist?Losing HOPES?Feeling Depresed?Dont Worry Theres FRND Who Can HELP U.
253
Voda(F)one ai(R)tel virg(I)n id(E)a bs(N)l in(D)icomHey how crazy,Even networks cant stay without a FRIEND like us.
254
A True Friend Is 1..Who Sees D 1st Tear In Ur Eyes& Catches D 2nd & Stops D 3rd 1& If The 4th Comes Thn Slaps U & Say"AB KHUL KE RO"
255
U cAnt hug urself For Comfort,u cAnt cry on ur Shoulders wen teArs fAll.ThAts Why u hAve Frndz in Life..Let dem do whAt Ever u cAnt...-
256
My sweetest memory:our introduce.!My biggest sadness:The distance.! My biggest hope: i will c u soon.! My strongest prayer:our frdship ..
257
Heart never hate blood. Fish never hate water. Flower never hate honey. Earth never hate rain. My heart never hate U & U FRIENDSHIP!
258
Sare Gawaho ko Madde Nazar Rakhte Hue...!INDIAN FRIENDSHIP COURT DHARA 143 Ke Tehat Ye Adalat Aapko Sacha Dost Mankar Umr=Bhar Dosti Nibhane Ka Hukam Deti H
259
MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT u 24hrs a DaY Bt My HeArt Will b LikE a CloCk ThAt ll nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD
260
LIFE MeansL: LoveI: IncidentsF: FriendsE: EmotionsIf F miss in lifeden LIFE Becomes "LIE"So Don't 4get "Friends"
261
Wo Hame Khamosi Ki Saza Dete HeIsliye Hum Apne Alfaz Jala Dete HeAb Ye Haal Ho Gaya He Ki,Tanhai Se Tang Ho kar Hum Hi Darwaze ki Zanzir Hila Date He.
262
2 things 4 lifelong friendship.1. Dont talk if u r angry.And2. Dont take d word seriously 4m a friend who is angry.
263
Friendship is wonderful relation wich needs nothing in dis world except 2 pure hearts to share,play,njoy, fight,support & to live happily forever.
264
When it hurts to look back, and you are scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there
265
Art of friendship is like playing a musical instrument First u must learn to play by rules n then u must forget the rules n play 4m ur Hart.
266
Friends may meet.,friends may scatter..But if hearts r loyal.. Distance never matter..Keep in touch so that, friendship grows better
267
A friend does not judge But tries to understand, Instead of finding fault Will lend a helping hand.
268
Frndshp is a 1 Way Road 2 b Travelled by 2,wid Hand in Hand2 Care2 Share2 Forgive2 Love &2 Say Silently"I AM ALWAYS With YOU..."
269
Every frnd can say 'I can understand ur feelings' but a true frnd will always say 'I can feel ur feelings' dat is d true luv of a frnd.
270
Frndship is not just a word..Not a relationship..Its a silent promise which says..I will be with YOU..Wherever..Wenever..4evr...! :
271
Frndshp s lik investment it gives security, hapines, trust,love & care!Thanx 4 depositing all dis 2 me without even asking 4 any document
272
To begin wid v might hav been strangers; but d closer v came, more v started realising dat not only luv but even friends r decided in heaven.
273
I may not b D most important person in ur LIFE. But I just hope that 1 day when u hear my name u wud just SMILE & say: Hey that's my frND
274
Which Is The Biggest Thing In The World? SEA? No. MOUNTAIN? No. SKY? No. Dont Know? My Big Heart Which Sends U This SMS!
275
Rishto me MAATA Barsat me CHATA Phoolo m KAMAL nashe m AMAL Samaroh m TAALI mazzak KLiye SAALI Dhaatu m SONA Naam m MONA Pyar m GUM OR YaarO me HUM"FAMOUS HAI
276
I may hav forgtn 2 say dat I care.I may hav failed to open up n share,but though no words hav been spoken,my promise of Frndship won't b broken.
277
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
278
Mohabbat wafa ke siwa kuch nahi,Duniya gum ke siwa kuch nahi,unke paas humare siwa sab kuch hai,par humare pass unke siwa kuch B nai..
279
Friends are the 1st who love u the most, but sometimes hurt u a lot, but then again they r the only ones who feel ur pain the most…
280
Love has one law "Make the person happy whom u love"..In the same way friendship has one law"Never make your friend feel alone until u r alive"...
281
"I'm ur friend,U're my friend.."It's the words to keep ur mind. But it would be the words that express in ur feelings..KeeP FR!ENDSH!P
282
Ish dil ki he ek 'CONDITION' jisme nahi he kisiko 'PERMISSON' sirf aap jese dosto ko he"ADDMISSON"aur wo bhi bina DONESSION
283
Each Day I Meet Sum1 New,But Never Find Another u,The World Is Full Of People Its True,Yet No one Ever Equals a friend Like U.
284
Apna Banakar Bhula Raha Hai Koi,Khwab Dika Kar Sula Raha Hai KoiMit Jayenge BinTere Hum,Ye Jante Haiphir B Pas Bulakar DurJa Raha Hai Koi.--
285
Pain of missing frnds is realisd when U r alone watchng a gang of frnds enjoyng in front of u & u rememberng the past whch u spent..
286
A Good way to Differentiate Love And Friendship "without U, I can't live"-Is love"U Must Live ,I Am With U"-is Friendship
287
our frndship is lik a flying kite. u r d color paper of d kite.People see & appriciate u.i m d thread,invisible 2 people but alws wid u!
288
I cant find a reason,why God introduced u to me?But thats not the Que to be asked,the Que is how did God know that I nided a frd like U.!
289
Classic words for friendship: "be wat u R & say wat u feel, because those who mind, dont matter & those who matter, never mind"
290
B regular as clok.B fresh as rose.B soft as flower.B strong as rock. &&&B NICE as me!I knw its dificlt,but just keep Trying…
291
Frndshp is Wen u hv A Huge Fight Wit Ur Frnd &U SAy ThAts IT,Im LEAving Bt Aftr A Moment u Put Al ur Egos aside & say "Chal pepsi to PilA"
292
1 rupiya 1 lakh nahi hota,Par fir bhi agar 1 rupiya 1 lakh se nikal jaye to wo lakh nahi rahta,Hum aapki dosti k lakho me wahi 1 rupiya he
293
Never ever Say anything bad about yourSelf.Your friendS have enough to Say on that Subject ..!!
294
Peete Nahi hai Fir b,Aapki Dosti m Dub Jane Lage,Aap Hi Sochiye Kitne Pyare Ho Aap,Jo Khuda Ko Chod K Hum Aapki Kasme Khane Lage.-
295
Hum na rahenge fasane na rahenge, Phir yaad aane k zamane na rahenge, Tum yaad to karoge hume, Magar paas bulane k bahane na rahenge
296
Have an icy morning withButtering Messages,Chocolaty Calls,Creamy Thoughts,Fruity funs wth Plumpy Play &Jumpy Joys;Have a yummy day!gud Morning!
297
Whenever u r sad..Whenever u r grey..Rembr i m here,Tto listen whatevr u wanna say..Just walk with me a little while..I promise to bring back ur Cute smile!!
298
"Pain Of Missing Friends Is Realised When U R Alone Watching A Gang Of Friends Enjoying In Front Of U And U Remembring D Past Which U Spent With Ur Friends. . .
299
U Can Nvr Find A Perfect Frnd In MeCoz Wat Makes Me Human Is My ImprefctionBut I GUARANTEE That I'll ALWYS B UrFRIEND Nt Perfect Bt True!
300
LuV is like a Chewingum, it tastes only in the starting!!But FRIENDSHIP is like CHOCOLATE, it tastes till it ends!!So b my best Chocolate!

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.