Birthday Wishes for your Son

Birthday Messages for Son

I feel so blessed to have you as my son.
 On your birthday, I would like to wish you the best.
May you be successful on your pursuit to happiness.
Happy Birthday!

You are one of the most beautiful things that ever happen to me.
 For that, I thank God for giving me a wonderful child.
 Happy Birthday to you, my son!

I may have scolded you many times,
 I may appear strict and cold to you at times,
But keep in mind that I’m only like this because I Love you.
 And I want only the best for you.
Happy Birthday, kiddo!

Everytime I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,
 How God blessed and loved me so much.
For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child to me.
Happy Birthday!

Birthday Wishes Card for your Son











Romantic Birthday Wishes

2 comments:

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.