Birthday Wishes for Dad:


1.    U were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I try hard enough, that alone is the reason I am here, happy birthday dad!
2.    All I wish for you is that we get to spend more time together, that I can have more bonding time with you and that you keep smiling your happy smile, enjoy your day!
3.    Happy birthday to you, dad, just know that I love you and that I would not know where I am right now if you are not there for me to guide me through it all.
4.    U were the one who stood on my side even when you knew I was wrong and let me tell you just how much I appreciated that, happy birthday!
5.    You helped make me who I am! Happy Birthday, Dad!

6.    Any man can be a father. It takes a special man to be a dad!
7.    Happy birthday to the World’s Best Dad!
8.    Every awesome dad deserves to have an amazing birthday, and more! Happy birthday father.
9.    Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that U do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
10.  From helping me up when I fell to taking me out for practice after I missed the winning goal, you’ve taught me to never give up. I owe my success in life to U, and can’t wait to take you out for your birthday. happy bday dad.
11.  I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but U have always been the perfect dad. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you!
12.  I always wanted to grow up to be just like U, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday!
13.  To the best dad in the world, thank you for being there for me. For urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday, Dad!
14.  Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love U!
15.  They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by you, for U have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy birthday, Dad.
16.  Dad… in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad.
17.  Dad… like the shade of a tree, you’re my life’s canopy. Happy birthday.
18.  Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to U for always showing me the way. Happy birthday dad.
19.  People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out my dad’s name. Happy birthday daddy.
20.  Dear Dad, on your birthday, I want U to know that U are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us.           
21.  All your life, you’ve worked towards making our wishes come true. Today we pray that all your wishes come true!
22.  U are the most caring and lovable father on the whole planet. Let me shower some affection and a lot…
23.  You’ve always been my inspiration and encouragement, I am what I am today because of you, happy birthday daddy, greater and many more years are my wishes for U. Happy birthday dad from daughter
24.  My wish for you dear dad is that we spend many more years together in prosperous life, good health and happiness, happy birthday dad, I love U.
25.  My dad, my guide, my dad, my encouragement, my dad, my everything, happy birthday precious dad.
26.  U defended me and stood by me, you corrected my wrongs and put me through, I am so grateful my dear dad and I use this medium to wish you a happy birthday.
27.  I am lucky that I was given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Best Birthday to you, dad!
28.  Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad! Thanks, dad!
29.  Happy Birthday Papa. Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world! Stay fantastic!
30.  Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May U have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!
Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.