Birthday Wishes for Brother

Birthday Wishes for Brother

Enjoy your birthday bro! May you have a wonderful one, You deserve it anyway
Happy Birthday!

You are my protector, my number one fan, my avid supporter, My idol, my inspiration, my best friend – rolled into one. I’m glad I have you as my brother. Happy Birthday

Everything may last and end, But not the love and respect I have for you. Wishing you a wonderful and great birthday!

Today, on your birthday, I want to tell you that I love you, I respect you, I care for you and I will always pray for you. You are so dear to me, brother. Wishing you nothing but the best. Happy Birthday!

May the God’s grace be with you. May you birthday be the start of your better life I’m wishing you to have happy and healthy life.

When you came to the family, I was mad and grumpy. But it was before, now I’m happy. Because you’re the cutest brother a sister could ever have! Happy birthday, baby. 

For all the times we fight and you just run at the corner and cry. Remember that all those fights are just part of being my brother. You’ll always be the love of my life and I love you always. Happy Birthday, bro!

I may not say this everyday but I am grateful to have a brother like you. Remember that I’m always here for you. To knock the weakness out of you. Joke. I love you. Happy Birthday!

I am blessed to have a brother like you. My constant enemy But always there to make my day. Happy Birthday!

You may think I hate you, but yes, I do. Nah, I’m just kidding. I will always love you like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Birthday, bro!

You may think I hate you, but yes, I do. Nah, I’m just kidding. I will always love you like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Birthday, bro!

There are times that we fight over silly things But you know what I cherish the most? That’s when we share happy moments together as sibling. That reminds me that I have the greatest brother in the world. Happy Birthday, bro!

On the special day of your life, I pray that you get all your heart’s desire. Happiness, prosperity, peace of mind and good health. May you get all these together with special gifts. Happy Birthday!
Have I thanked you for the fun memories we shared together? Have I let you know how much I care for you? Have I told you how much I respect and love you? Not yet? Then let me tell you. I’m so proud to have a brother in you. Happy Birthday to the greatest brother in the universe!

May your birthday bring happiness, love and success to you. May you have a special birthday and marvelous year ahead. Happy birthday to my dearest brother!

Birthdays are a perfect time to let our dear ones to know how much we love and care for them. Since today is your birthday, I would like you to know that I appreciate and cherish every moment we shared and all the childhood memories that may me smile when I reminisce. I treasure those memories in my heart. Have a Happy and wonderful birthday dearest brother! 

If I could put my heart together with my birthday gift, I will. That is to show and let you know how much I love and cherish you. Wishing you to have a special and happy birthday!

Before, I thought I don’t need a brother, Til I discover the world and your start protecting and guiding me. Since then I can’t imagine my life without you. If I am to be born again, I will still choose a brother like you. Happy Birthday to the most amazing brother!

You help me on my way to the world You may life easier for me. In return, I want the best for you on your birthday I want to make it extra special. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Bro. When we were younger, I was always trying to find ways to get rid of you. Now that we are older, I wish you were always around. It’s so funny how age makes you change.

I am so thankful to have a big brother like you To always teach me and take time to hang out with me. You deserve the best for your birthday.

Growing up with you has been the greatest experience of my life. I am so happy to celebrate your birthday with you and many more to come. Happy Birthday!






No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.