Birthday Messages for Dad

1.    When I was born, you thought you were lucky. Turns out, I was the lucky one to have you as a dad! Happy bday papa.
2.    If you’ve taught me anything in life, it’s to never give up! Thanks for never giving up on me!
3.    I feel as lucky as can be, because the world’s best father belongs to me! Happy bday father.
4.    It’s a good thing that U don’t get a trophy for each great accomplishment because you’d be out of space! Happy birthday!
5.    Here’s a fun fact—no, not that you’re getting older. Just that you’re starting to look even funnier. Here’s to more bad jokes and a happy birthday to U, Dad! 

6.    My dearest Dad, I know today is your birthday, but it’s not a real holiday so I’m not too excited about it. Just kidding. Happy birthday on this very important day to a very important man!
7.    I’ve been thinking since yesterday on what to write in a funny birthday message for U. . . but I couldn’t think anything funny. Happy birthday to my dad.
8.    Congratulations on the 38rd anniversary of your 18th birthday! You are still so young, Dad. Happy 60th birthday dad
9.    You mean the world to me. On your birthday, I wish you a world of happiness, hope and a life filled with blessings.
10. The past is a road map for the future. You have accomplished so much in so little time; I see a future full of promise for you. Have a wonderful birthday!
11. Sending you many happy wishes today. Wishing you another year of growth, prosperity, peace and great joy. happy birthday to my father.
12. Birthday greetings, my friend. I hope the past year has brought U peace, joy and comfort, and I’m praying the same for you in the year to come. Happy birthday to my dad.
13. Dear dad, I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for everything, Happiest Birthday!
14. Happy birthday daddy. Daddy, thank you for all the guidance and the support you have given me all throughout these years. You certainly made life so much easier for me to live.
15. I wonder if you know how much I love U, daddy. I may not tell you enough, but I do love you with all my heart, to infinity and beyond. Have a great birthday!
16. Daddy, I hope that U will feel great on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life will be filled with more happiness, love and peace. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
17. Happy birthday to a father who grows more awesome with each passing year!
18. To a strong, handsome, smart, funny, and all-around amazing dad, happy birthday!
19. You’ve always filled my heart with so much love, warmth, and security. Happy birthday to a truly loving father!
20. Wishing someone who means the world to me a very happy birthday! I love you, Dad!
21. As I was growing up, I remember myself always looking up to you, always admiring you, always having you as my role model. And judging by the person I am today, you’ve been a great role model dad! Happy birthday! Thank you for everything, I love you.
22. Dad, U have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient funds needed to raise me. You are the best father I could hope for. Happy birthday. I love you.
23. From barbecues, to fishing, to sports, to computers. There is literally nothing you can’t do! You’re like a super dad! And that is why I admire U! Happy birthday!
24. No matter how old U become, you will still be my best friend dad, after all, with whom am I going to watch the game on Sunday night if it’s not with my beloved dad? Happy birthday!
25. Personally, I like to celebrate Father’s Day twice a year — once on Father’s Day and once more on my father’s day, your birthday. And, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday, Daddy.. 
26. U are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father’s Day, I would give you a tie. But it’s your birthday, so I’ll give you all my love, respect and affection, the ties that bind. Happy birthday!

27. Dad, happy birthday! You’ve always been an amazing father. Now, I’m glad to say, you’re an even more amazing friend.
28. Another year has gone by and with each year that passes I am reminded how lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank U for being there for me, dad. Happy b day dad.
29. Personally, I like to celebrate Father’s Day twice a year — once on Father’s Day and once more on my father’s day, your birthday. And, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday, Daddy..
30. U are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father’s Day, I would give you a tie. But it’s your birthday, so I’ll give you all my love, respect and affection, the ties that bind. Happy birthday!
31. Dad, happy birthday! You’ve always been an amazing father. Now, I’m glad to say, you’re an even more amazing friend.
32. Another year has gone by and with each year that passes I am reminded how lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank U for being there for me, dad.
33. Happy birthday to you daddy. May U have long life and prosperity.
34. Happy birthday dearest father, an amazing man, my precious dad and superhero, you shall live many more years in prosperity and good health cause we have many more beautiful moments together, I love U.
35. Daddy, I wish you a wonderful, beautiful and great birthday celebration because that’s what you deserve, welcome to a new age of long life, wealth, health and fulfilment.
36. I can show others love, kindness and care because that is what you taught me to do, you are an example to all, happy birthday, my great man.
37. May your life be so special as you’ve made mine special, may all your desires be granted and may your life be filled with so much joy, happiness and laughter, happy birthday dad, I love U.
38. Dad, I love U. I also just want to wish that . . . you keep your wallet open for your loving daughter/son. Enjoy this special day. Happy birthday!
39. Dad, I think it may be time to ditch your lighter. U need to have a flamethrower for lighting so many candles. Happy birthday, old man!

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.