Islamic birthday message

Islamic birthday wishes
May Allah bless your life, 
With love,
 luck and prosperity! 
Happy birthday
* * * * * * * * * *


May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, 
countless wonderful surprises, 
and infinite success! 
Happy Birthday Dear Friend.
 * * * * * * * * * *
Hope on this special day of yours,
 Allah shower his blessing on you Making you the most lucky and happy person on this planet! 
Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed
 * * * * * * * * * *
 As you blow the candles tonight, 
I silently make a wish to Allah, 
To guide you all your life,
 And to care take of you every time! 
Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!
* * * * * * * * * *
Sending your way, Beautiful and heartfelt wishes, On this special occasion of your birthday! May Allah always bless you. Happy Birthday!
* * * * * * * * * *
I am thankful to Allah, For blessing me with a friend/lover/sibling like you! Your birthday is really a special day for me. Happy Birthday!
 * * * * * * * * * *
 Life becomes more beautiful When Allah bless us with friends like you! This is a small message to remind you That you were, you are, and you will always be special to me! Happy Birthday Buddy!
* * * * * * * * * *
 As this is your birthday, 
I pray to Allah to fulfill every desire of yours, 
And bless you with whatever you deserve! 
Happy Birthday!
* * * * * * * * * *
With Allah’s generosity and divine grace,
 I feel really lucky That he have someone so sweet and adorable like you in my life. Happy Birthday
 * * * * * * * * * *
Birthday is a special day To thank Allah for the beautiful gift Which he has given to us… A gift of life! Treasure it, 
respect it and love it. 
Happy birthday! 
* * * * * * * * * * 
Patience and wisdom are two elements to live a happy and prosperous life.
 On this special day of yours, 
May Allah bless you with these two elements that are essential for a joyful life.
 Happy birthday!
 * * * * * * * * * * 
Birthday is beginning of a new year of your life. 
I hope Allah sends his angles to care and guide you in the coming years ahead. 
Happy birthday! 
* * * * * * * * * *
 Allah is great. He is the creator of everything. 
On your birthday,
 sincerely thank Allah, 
for giving this beautiful life to you.
 * * * * * * * * * * 
Allah loves you a lot.
 That is why he has blessed you with another year To live,
 to love and to enjoy!
 Happy Birthday!
 * * * * * * * * * * 
May Allah bless you with a long life!
 This is my sincere prayer to Allah on your birthday, 
Happy Birthday! 
* * * * * * * * * *
 Only the lucky people in this world are able to meet their soulmates.
 I am thankful to Allah For sending you as my soulmate in this life!
 Happy birthday! 
* * * * * * * * * *
 Love is hard to find.
 I am really lucky to find you. 
This birthday I pray to Allah To make our bond of love stronger, 
And bless our life with love! Happy birthday my dear love.
 I love you a lot
. * * * * * * * * * * 
Allah really loves me, 
As he have blessed me with a wife/husband like you! Hope he adds more and more years of joy In your life, 
so that I can spend more and more years with you! 
Happy Birthday honey!

Romantic Birthday Wishes

1 comment:

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.