Best Birthday Wishes Message

I imagine you smiling today.

I do hope it’s not just an imagination anyway.

 I’ve got a lot of effort asking my Mom to come on your birthday.

 Please do not disappoint me.

 I love you so much best friend!

 

 I roam around the city looking for the sweetest cake to give to you.

 But then I realized I can’t find one anymore because all the sweetness were already in you.

 Happy Birthday!

 

 I’ve watched out for both arms of the clock to be exactly aligned on the number 12.

 I wanted to be the first, so I’m greeting you now.

 You are that special.

 

It may sound cliché, but believe me when I say that I am the luckiest person on earth for having known a person as good as you. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

 The good life awaits you.

Make this one counted!

 

 You’ve been trying to greet a hundred people before.

 It’s time to bring those greetings back to you.

We love you friend.

 Happy Birthday!

 

 A bottomless Happy Birthday greeting from the bottom of our bottomless loving hearts!

 

 A bottomless Happy Birthday greeting from the bottom of our bottomless loving hearts!

 

God loves you so much that He has given you another year to celebrate. What a wonderful Christ we have!

I am blessed to have a

 brother like you Happy birthday

 My dear Brother

 

I am so proud to have a

 Dear brother like you

who cares about me

 Who think about me

 And on this birthday

I am feel so happy and joy

 To wish you a happy birthday

 

When I was a child I used to get upset

 When mom and Dad gives you

The birthday cake before me

 No I want feed you birthday cake

Myself before me

Happy Birthday to You

 

 I used to think that your birthday

 is a granted festival for me

 And I was so proud of it

 But now I can only send

The birthday wishes,

 But My heart is always

 At your birthday celebration

 Happy Birthday To you

 

As a child I was so proud

 To have a brother who protect

Me always, whatever I do

 Now I know I am blessed

To get you as my brother

 I love you brother

 Happy birthday to you!!

Writing my greetings to you in this card is just a piece of cake.

 So instead of doing it,

 I just made you a real cake.

 Isn’t it a wonderful gift? Happy Birthday!

 

 You don’t only deserve this card.

 You deserve a well-planned party!

Happy PARTYrrific Birthday!

 

Do you feel the wind kisses you?

 I just whispered a special message for your special day today.

I hope it’s an excellent messenger.

 

 This card travels almost all around the globe just to reach you.

That’s how special your birthday is! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

It’s your day again Hon.

 We hope you won’t make our house looks like a night club again like you did last year. Enjoy.. ..But we’ll be home early. ~ From Mom and Dad.

 

 We left you a $500 bill. Enjoy your day Honey! ~From Mom and Dad.

 P.S. You’re one year allowance is included. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

Once a year, you celebrate.

It’s a big, big day to take!

Happy Birthday!

 

 It may be a stressful job to raise Mom,

 but I know that it’s more strenuous to raise a grandson/granddaughter like me. Thank you for all the support Grandma, I love you and Happy Birthday!

 

Superwoman does exist.

 It just happened that you don’t wear a funny costume.

 A SUPER Happy Birthday Mama! Thank you for everything.

 

“Angels” do not stay on earth, what are you doing here? 

 

1st birthday


I would like to congratulate you on surviving the first year in your life.

I wish that you all the beat.

Happy 1st Birthday!

 

 God has a reason why he gives you to us.

I hope that you achieve all your mission and goals in life.

 May God always be with you!

 Happy 1st Birthday baby!

 

You’re catching smile and blameless eyes are really addictive.

You can bring more happiness into our life!

Happy 1st Birthday.

5th birthday

 

For the best child ever for me,

 I wish nothing but always the best for you!

I hope that you have a great celebration today,

 Enjoy this special day of yours Happy 5th Birthday!

 

 Happy 5th birthday!

 I hope that you have a magnificent time on this special day of yours,

 Because you are a nice person and you deserves it.

 Enjoy this day!

10th birthday

 

Life is just starting to roll out for you. Grab every opportunity that knocks at your door, And make sure that while you are young, you try to make a difference for yourself and the world. I wish you all the luck in the world for all your future endeavors. Happy 10th birthday!

 

 Your age shows your maturity as a person, and although 10 is a very young age, I know you are better than the number. May you continue your growth as a wonderful person, And may your reality be better than your dreams. Happy 10th birthday!

16th birthday

You just reached the epitome of your teenage years. I wish nothing but great adventures ahead of you and wild and happy days with your loved ones. Happy 16th birthday!

 

 I hope that on this milestone of your life, Not only do you get a lot of presents and get greetings from all the people you love, But I hope you also get an eye-opener that you have your whole life ahead of you. If you think 16 is old enough, think again. I wish you gain a sense of responsibility so that you can make the most out of life. Happy birthday!

I didn’t put candles on your cake because I wasn’t sure you had a fire extinguisher. We can’t risk lighting up so many candles at once! Happy 60th birthday!

 

 I wondered why the sun was brightly shining today, And then I realized, it’s your birthday today! I wish you continue to become the sunny and positive person you are. Keep it up! You’re still having along time journey and you’re definitely on the right track. Happy 60th birthday!


100th Birthday
Thank you for being part of your life. I would like to congratulate you in your almost 1 century of living. A very happy 100th birthday to you!

Happy 100th Birthday! I hope that you are always safe, and God will always be with you, I wish you’ve enjoy this day with joy and happiness in your heart.

Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.