Birthday Wishes Message for Aunt


Aunty, you become more amazing as time goes by. Here goes another year in the books where you were always there for me like a parent without all the arguing. Happy Birthday

Happy birthday from your favorite niece/nephew. I am your favorite, right?

Happy birthday to an aunt that is a great friend

I feel so lucky to have a wonderful, caring aunt like you in my life.
 I hope that all your birthday wishes come true.
 Happy Birthday, aunt!

Friends come and go, but family is forever. Thanks for always sticking by me and reminding my parents that they got into trouble to as a kid! Happy Birthday.

I hope that this year is filled with happiness and love for you aunt.
Happy Birthday, aunty!


Aunt, I hope that your birthday is as great as you are.

Not very many people are lucky enough to have such a great aunt as you.
 Have a great birthday.


Aunt, you are so great! You have the best parts of a sister and a mom.
 Have a wonderful birthday.

I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you on your birthday.
I love you. Happy Birthday Aunt

Aunt, you have always been there for me through thick and thin. I will always be here trying to return the favor. I will start with wishing you a happy birthday.

You are the only person that can embarrass my parents and not get in trouble for it. Keep it up! Happy birthday.

Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.