Romantic Birthday message for Boyfriend

Romantic Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend

We may have the title of boyfriend/girlfriend,
 but I want you to know that you are my best friend too. 
Have a great birthday!

I love you so much and want you to have the best birthday ever! 
May your birthday be filled with love and laughter 
Happy Birthday, dear!

I hope you have a birthday as great as you. 
I love you! 
You’re one and only! 
Happy Birthday!
I can’t even begin to describe how much I love and cherish you!
 Hope you have a happy birthday! All the best, love!

Even a year older,
 you are still the hottest guy I know! 
Wishing you the hottest, errrr happiest birthday ever! 
Happy Birthday!

Thanks for always being there for me 
When I need you and knowing when to stay away! 
You’re the best thing that ever happen to me 
Happy Birthday Honey!

You are the birthday boy today My job is to make sure that you have a happy one. Happy Birthday!

Birthdays are meant to be celebrated with the ones you love,
 and I am so happy that I am one of those people for you!

Happy birthday babe! 
I can’t wait For a whole new year of great times and memories with you!

I am so lucky to have such a great boyfriend like you! 
You’re simply one-of-a-kind 
Happy birthday!

No one knows me like you do and still sticks around! Thank you for being there, For being my bestfriend, my lover and my boyfriend Happy Birthday!

Every day of every year we’re together, 
you shower me with love,
 happiness and joy. 
You make my life so complete.
 On your birthday, 
I hope I can return the sweet favor.
 Enjoy your birthday! Love lots!

I want to wish you a happy birthday with all the love in the world. 
You’re the greatest gift I’ve ever had! 
Happy Birthday!

For your birthday, 
I want you to know 
that I will always be there for you 
and will always drop everything to be near you. 
You are the highlight of life and I love you.

Out of all the women you could have dated, 
you choose me!
 I am so happy that we are together and hope we are never apart! 
Happy birthday!

For everyone else,
 today may seem like any other day!
 But today is the best day of the year for me
 because it is your birthday 
and I get to celebrate it with you. 
Hope your special day is all you ever wanted.
A friend, a lover… A guide, a protector. 
That’s who you are to me.
 Being my boyfriend is just a big bonus.
 I’m glad that in billions of people in the world, 
God let me met someone like you. 
You’re simply amazing. 
I Love you and Happy Birthday!
I may nag you sometimes, 
We my have some fights.
 I guess it’s inevitable. 
But I would like you to know that nothing will make me love you less. 
Happy Birthday!

For the sweetest,

 kindest and most handsome boyfriend in the block Happy Birthday!
Want to act like Romeo and Juliet in popping a birthday greeting for your loved one? 
Try these romantic birthday messages and birthday wishes that will definitely sweep them off their feet!



2 comments:

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.