Birthday Greetings for Your Grandparents

Thank you so much for creating such wonderful parents, uncles and aunties.You are worth the celebration. Happy Birthday Grandpa! 


I am so lucky to have you as my grandfather/grandmother. Happy Birthday!

I hope your birthday is as amazing as you grandfather/grandmother!

Nobody spoils me like you do! Have a great birthday! I don’t know what I would do without you in my life!

You are my hero, Grandfather/Grandmother! Best wishes on your birthday!

There is a saying that every year you age, it makes you wiser. So by my calculations, you must be the wisest of them all!

I wish you the happiest birthday since you always make me so happy every day.

Words cannot express all the love and appreciate I have for you Grandfather/Grandmother! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday from your favorite grandson/granddaughter! I am your favorite, right?

May all your birthday wishes come true!

Having a grandfather/grandmother like you makes life so much happier. Here is to you on your special day!

I strive every day to be half of the great person that you are, Grandfather/Grandmother.

Thinking of you on your birthday! Can’t wait to celebrate so many more!

Today is your birthday and I hope I can spoil you just like you have spoiled me Grandfather/Grandmother.

I will always fondly remember all the fun we have had together. You are one of a kind! Have a great birthday, Grandfather/Grandmother.

My birthday present to you, Grandfather/Grandmother, is to help you blow out all those candles!

You are my best friend! My life would be awful without you. Just wanted you to know that on your birthday.

I love you so much and wish you a happy birthday.

For your birthday, I would like to thank you for all of the love and attention that you have given me.

I want to tell you that it is your birthday today, in case you forgot!

Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.