Birthday Message for Mom

Dear Mom, You are the sweetest mom in the world
Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom as the birthdays are coming,
You are becoming younger
Sweet birthday Mom

Mom I so lucky to have a mother
 like you. You are my best friend
Happy birthday sweet and kind mom

Mom happy birthday to you,
But still you have to cook for me Bye
 (You are my close friend)



I wish more strength and power to you all the time,
I hope God will always be with you, like you to your children.
 Happy Birthday Ma!

Thanks you very much to all the things that you offer to us,
I am very proud to be your child,
 I wish nothing but all the best for you.
Have a nice birthday to my beloved mother.

Happy birthday to the best Mom in the world.
Mom, you are absolutely irreplaceable! 
Hope you have a great birthday.

I would never be able to get through my day
 without knowing that there is someone out there
 in the world that loves me as much as you do.
 On your birthday, I want you to know that
I love you so much too.

Happy birthday, Mom!
Thanks for always being there to support me with all my decisions,
 even if you didn’t agree.

You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on,
a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at!
 I am old enough now to give that to you! Happy birthday, Mom.

Mom, you are my best friend and greatest confidante.
 I couldn’t be any happier to have you as my mother!
Happy Birthday!

I wasn’t always the easiest to handle,
but somehow you always made me feel
 loved! Back at you for your birthday!

Happy birthday, Mom! I can’t even begin to describe
how special you have always made me feel.

You gave us the most thoughtful service every day.
Today, I hope you let someone do some service for you instead.
Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Birthday!
Wishing for a best day for the best mom in the world!

Leave your responsibilities for now;
 Please have time for yourself even just today.
 Have fun on your birthday!

Mom, thank you for everything.
 You’ve been so loving and supportive.
 On your special day, I want to greet you.
 Happy Happy Birthday, Mom!
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter

My Sweety, I have only one true friend in my life
That is you my dear Mom
 Happy Birthday to you

My true friend, My guide, My well wisher,
As a Daughter I am more than lucky
To get a Mom like you.
Happy birthday to you Mom

Hi Mom, It is your birthday.
As a Kid I can not conduct birthday party
So better You conduct the party.
 I want to eat the birthday Cake
Happy Birthday to a sweetest Mom

Is you are my Mom?
 Is you are my Guide?
Is you are my well wisher?
Is you are my true friend?
Yes you are
I am the luckiest girl
 to have a mom like you

Hi Mom, To is your Happy Birthday
I am very lucky to have a Mom like you
Sweet Birthday Wishes to You

Mom oh sweet mom
Is your age is increasing or decreasing
 on each birthday???
Sweet Birthday wishes from this daughter
Birthday Wishes for Mom from Son

Mother, you’re the best in town
Nay the County, indeed, the Nation.
Here’s wishing a Happy Birthday
To my Number 1 relation. – Anonymous

When it comes to Mothers
There are lots of them about
But you’re the very very best
Of that, there is no doubt
 Happy Birthday Momsie. – Anonymous

It is because of you my mother,
That I breathe my life every second.
It is because of your love my mother,
I know how to love my life.
Mother, thanks for being there,
 Because without you, there would have been no me nor my humble existence!


Happy Birthday Mother Poem

Happy birthday sweet mom it is you daughter,
 You were feeding me cake on my birthday
To wish you a birthday with fun and party,
 let me feed you a special Cake for you

 A birthday cake made out of love,
Cooked in my heart with passion,
 Will serve you with happiness
To wish my mom a happy birthday

As you use to conduct my birthday party,
 Let me conduct your birthday party,
 Filled with fun, love and dance
To mark your birthday my sweet,

 Happy Birthday my sweet mom
 let it be full of fun and celebration
Filled with joy and happiness,
That is what my birthday wish for you
On this birthday my sweet mom




Romantic Birthday Wishes

No comments

Funny Sunday Wishes

Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday! Whatever you ...

Powered by Blogger.